AZ - Time To Answer (Hosie remix)

Battle Points: 30
Threw the AZ acapella over this one as I'll probably be using it for an original project.

Nothing here yet.

Any feedback, thoughts are appreciated as always.
Dope beat. The sample that's looping in the back sounds a bit off to me. Not off beat but just out of place./? The acapella sounds like it belongs. Great job on that.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 6
Thanks @Anthouse Beats appreciate the listen.

Yea, well spotted regards the sample that's looping in the background. It's actually in the AZ acapella. It's all the way through the acapella so very difficult to cut without affecting the vocals.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Very nice job @hosie.
Some positive feedback first: I really liked the chops, and the drums, especially the subtle snare roll. Instrumental elements are mixed clean IMO. Also, like the stereo image a lot

The only feedback I have is that some of the scratches at the seem to be a little off rhythm, but it actually sounds kind of cool being slightly off. Makes it feel raw. So it's up to what you're going for.

Fantastic work man!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Wanted to try something different so I made a cowboy remix which was fun, and a slum village remix. Will give feedback tomorrow look forward to listening.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@hosie my bad man, I just noticed the showcase changed up with the way we post. I checked out the remix and it’s dope! I honestly didn’t notice anything wrong with it everything sounds good to me. Love the sample and the drums fit perfectly

@hosie, Damn! That vocal sample is pure ear candy. Drum pattern and acapella fit perfectly, real nice beat here man. Felt the scratches at the end were slightly off but on re-listening found them fine.
Knowing the original you’ve done a great job here mate, dope remix :clap:

members online