Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here for all the info on the battles:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/index.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.
**Note: The staff's votes will count for 60% of the total.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

Once the beats have been posted, go here to listen to them and see the entire bracket:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

You can also discuss the battle in here.
This thread will be open when the battle starts.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Be, yesterday i voted for you cause your beat sounded better in my opinion. Sorry to hear that you didnt have the time to change it for second round. I like your beat, but the only thing that i dont like is the changing pitch in the beginning. Overall its all good.

MarkN, you have a versatile style you can do pretty much anything and i like your sample. My vote go to markN.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yeah i'm a bit dissapointed but its cool, marks is a heater... gonna smaaaash me... but i'm still voting haha...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
berzerk - pacewon used the same intro as a loop in a song he did [an i used it in a song called strength] but when you flipped it like that it fucked me up. very nice

mark - very nice production mark, i like berzerk was just a little more tricky with his technique

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
beserk - nice intro, nice sample, everything worka well together, aint feeling the drums that much tho....nice break down...
nice cuts....

markn - hmmm, cant really say much for this, drums hit nice and hard....

BERTY....

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
This one is real hard. both them jointz are hard. Berserk you fucked me up when the beat changed up. When I hear your joint It puts me in the mood of one of those jointz on Prodigy's H.N.IC. MarkN your joint is smashin too... Imma roll wit Berserk

Status
Not open for further replies.