Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here for all the info on the battles:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/index.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.
**Note: The staff's votes will count for 60% of the total.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

Once the beats have been posted, go here to listen to them and see the entire bracket:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

You can also discuss the battle in here.
This thread will be open when the battle starts.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Kenwop..LOL well, your sample made me proud. Really, its DOPE. But your bass....??? eeek. And i dont really feel the drums. I wish you would of work the sample a little bit more instead of looping it all the way around. Nomic's beat is aight, but he came hard on you. EQQQQQ baby!!!!

But becauuuuse i loooove so much your sample Kenwoop, im going to show you my support, even though nomic killed it again.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Kenwop - Oooo, I'm likin this fast tempo and the theme you chose. This could be ridiciously dope if you added some more instruments to play along with those strings and if you added some percussion. And word to what Gyal said, the drums could use some work, it was too simple.

Nomics - Nice man, guitar is slick man, good sample choice. Feelin' those drums and yo, the EQ you put on it is crazy. Joint is banging, I need to know what kind of plug-ins you're using cuz the EQ I have now isn't nice at all.

Kenwop, your beat had mad potential and if you put it to that full potential then I would have voted for you.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
what up peeps good shit nomics im feeling that. i chose to come with simle hotness thats my steelo im feeling that shit makes my neck hurt .... good luck

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
wop- loving the intro, like the track overall

nomics - hard, not feeling the main sample, the drums are hot....

overall, my man man from COLDKUTZ

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Nomics killin it as usual.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
dam that Nomics track hit hard. i love that feel in a beat.

kenwop the intro was kool.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Both Tracks Was hittin Real hard the thing is though Noms Beat Overall sounds like the better work butt My man Cold Kuttah Damn that shit I duno if its cuzz im gonzO right now buttttt I felt the Battle Spirit in that tune Hard ! You gettin my Vote Doggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online