August 24-28, 2005 - Post Battle discussion

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Since the original thread is really full, you can comment on the battle in this thread.

Congratulations to Ash Holmz for winning the top prize! Everyone came hard this year, it was a very tight battle.

I'd like to thank everyone that competed, and everyone that voted.

I will post the final placings tomorrow on this page:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/results/index.php

Last edited:

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Ah well i made a good run of it i never expected to get far at all i hadnt got anything ready prior to the comp so im happy to make it to the final after only produced for like 16 months !
but thats twice i've gone out to you know ash its not gonna happen again lol nah fair play you deserved the victory you'd put up good beats all the way thru congrats on the win !

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
no doubt. everyone who did this deserves props. i'm going to start loading all the competition beats into my mp3 player cause some of our fams beats are much better than beats released on major labels everyday. an jus' tink one day i'll be up dere wit chall

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
damn just got to my computer just now... thanks for all your comments and big up to all those who decided to enter the battle... theres crazy talent on here and its really just luck that i won cuz anyday there are any number of cats on here that can brew up some straight fire.... i love the battle that cant wait for the next shit!...

N

Nous

You know, I love the love on this site. The ratio of regular, support-showing cats to haters is very nice compared to other boards I'm around.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yo! Word is Bond! Big ups to the one Holmzini for snatchin' tha' crown! Tha' battle was straight fire for all those involved!!
ONE

S

Svenghali

Ash Holmez - It's the kind of track that makes other beatsmiths take notice. Nice work with the samples, it's a well produced track.

I hope to get a chance to go head to head with you or any of the other past winners on the next go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.