Audio Technica ATH -M30 Headfones.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well I was in Jnr music world today just lookin a round. And saw these in there. I noticed them b4 . I remembered they had the same specs as the more expensive sony monitor headphones. .... I decided to get em . Especialy since my sony head fones are broke .

DAMN THESE SHITS SOUND GOOD!!!!! .you can hear every little detail ... Even the last trails of a reverb.... Worth the $50 I paid for em (which is the cheapest in a store) . It said on the packaging " sonic clarity and accuracy for mixing and tracking" and they weren't lieng. They'll also be good to double as dj headfones.

Even thou I agree with most pro egineers that its not good to mix in head fones. .... But for those times when you can't turn ur monitors on .. Or if you don't have em period these are good.
I think ima buy another pair next pay check.

Check out the link :
http://www.audio-technica.com/guide/other/headset/ATHM30.html

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
helix said:
You got me wishin i had money over here...

Lol sell a beat to some 1 for 50 and get em. Lol. ..... But nah it was a impulse buy. 1 im glad I made. Lol .. Not postin about it to "show off" but just tell yall bout some good headfones that's not real expensive.

Don't feel bad im broke too. And I have a job (figure that out. Lol)

D

DaFunkDocta2004

They are very good headphones. I've mixed with them before myself. A second pair wouldn't be a bad idea for vocals.

members online