11. That Night -
12. Get Fly -
13. Little Man

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Man, he looks funny as hell now with the p-diddy haircut....lol

Yeah Rig, that joints gonna be fucking dope! -----Im making sure to actually catch the tour for once when he comes through SanFran......I always seem to miss him somehow, fool puts on a good show tho.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Word and he is a really nice down to earth guy too. Check him out for sure!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
is he the guy who did the lady with tatoos on her hands track....if so fucking sick, and if you recommending it rig, itll be fuckking sick anyway....

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yes he is and it better be dope, havent heard it yet but will soon.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I wrote to Slug on his MySpace a long time ago and preached for a second about how he aint gonna be that dope for much longer if he keeps whining about gilr issues in every song, it was cool for a while, but now its like - just get over the bitch and move on already!!!.......Slugs always been on some cool shit tho and his lyrical delivery is like no other. I remember back in highschool when i was bumpin the headshot tapes and it was just him over shotty, but dope 4-track beats by Ant...Cats would be like, awww hes aiight, but this is some simple shit, the beats not even that cool!....They just werent payin attention to a legend in the making cuz if you listened to atmosphere back then, you could easily identify tha indivuality and craftsmanship in his wordplay....thats why i liked him from day one all the way back in highschool cuz dude was fresh and was really sayin somethin from the heart rather then speaking some nonesense.....I just hope he can keep that energy going and not begin to get all cheesy or rape the whole "dear in the headlights" thing how his lovelife is so bad yet that is what gets him so much play!....lol....You know thats why he does it..Anyways, yeah go see Atmosphere on the Tour, i kno i am!!

STEEZO

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
If anyone needs to hear/have it, hit me up on pm. But be sure to buy the album...
I got it going to give it a listen now.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I think it is an okay album, but it doesnt grasp me like godlovesugly and luciford.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i never said he didnt put down some cool tracks, but the album cant stand alongside godlovesugly and lucyford..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
slug is my friend.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Haze47 said:
is he the guy who did the lady with tatoos on her hands track....if so fucking sick, and if you recommending it rig, itll be fuckking sick anyway....

Yeah I'm definitely not a big atmosphere fan, but I gotta say the beat on that song is one of my all-time favorites.