Asian Boricua Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

zawlin

ill o.g.
Holla What really Good? This Would Be THE "ABC" We Are The Rap Group From Upstate "holla At Us 607" IN This Group Feature Daniel Carrion "aka Shorty 140", Edwin Sanchez"aka Ed", Zaw Lin"aka EZ',Steven"aka stickey Rice", and special Thanks to skizzo, and colin"aka Douce". any way we want yall to check out our beats at www.soundclick.com/southerneasternazn
www.soundclick.com/ez

dont for get to vote for us. and leave some notes for us.
holla back also the beats are for sale..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hehehehehehehe

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Where's 607? You chinks. And spics.

But I could say that, cuz im both my damn self. Welcome to Ill Muzik.

zawlin

ill o.g.
you from central jersey man i don't need a pic of you to know you need a nose surgery. How you feel when we teach you the ABC. Take you back to count 123. you probally mess wit someone wit std's. Man we the best at this we gonna leave ya scared like the excorsist. man get ready to get cut like a scissor ABC it's pretty sad you found out your moms was a Mr. learn the definition of ABC before you mess with it.

But I could say that, cuz im both my damn self. Welcome to Ill Muzik.[/QUOTE]

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I can still hear ya ricey accent even though you typed that shitty "verse". You obviously dont comprehend the english language well enough to understand what i was saying. DO YOOOO UNDERSTAND THE WOOOOOORDS THAT ARE COMIN OUT OF MY MOOOOOOUTH???

p.s. - ABC is taken already. Another Bad Creation, remember??? Bad choice for a group name. BBD is taken too, so don't get any more bright ideas.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Eeek...

How Old dem ABC cherdrin EEE'ah? [is]

"Yer Rhymes iz excrement, ABC's stay in school stupid asses for some betterment...I know girlz down hurrr thats a testament, ta'sure fire while yo'shyt is irrelevant...don't even attempt to rap boyyys...be'fo you come up missin wit dat pprrrat in yo'back boyyys...pepe nigas, I shyt harder than you spit, infact I cum harder in yo bitch eye when I 'spit'..shyt tickle when she lick, her ass bleeds when I rip..ABC? When I'm done shyt goin be R...I...P. I'm swingin at you homos like it's wiffle ball...ya'll misdemeanors, bitches I'm above the LAW...have some respect when you come in here suckas..you weak, lame illegal mutha'fukas...when I shoot, I aim straight for the pigeon chest, I took 'A' out...which letter want it next??'

:flexin:

zawlin

ill o.g.
the only time we will burry the hatchet is when you lay in the casket. Man be quite man go home and do what you do every night turn off lights and watch peter pan and the rest of the pirates while you play with your private. man do you got the moxie to fight the king who hits harder then rocky. Man you can have a girl who look like a cheerleader hold up i just got an email it's your girl she said you have a centi meter pener.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
SuPa'PrOduZa said:
How Old dem ABC cherdrin EEE'ah? [is]
lol. nigga preese.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
oooooohhhhkkkkaaaayyyy this is gettin pretty bizarre. did i miss something?

and ya'll are jokin with the verses, right?

zawlin

ill o.g.
yeah yeah word we just havin fun with it. it not like we goin to kill each other we just dissin each other. i guess, i dont know about the other two if they are serious, keep them comin hahaha

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Clarification

BTW, I'm gettin @ the ABC kiddies...not the room... ;-)

Zawlin, I'll give you 10 more tries. You should probably give the keyboard to someone who can rap.

Wake me up when shorty got 1 half decent punch line.

Supa

zawlin

ill o.g.
yeah it is but Some ppl got to hate on us, i dont need 10 more time to diss u kid all i need is one more line to kill u. understand that

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
This is wack. Wack even calls this wack.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
PLEAASE DONT CLOSE IT, FADE... I SERIOUSLY WANT TO SEE SOME BIG MEANIE GET INVOLVED...LIKE COLD TRUTH OR GUEVARA OR WHOEVER ELSE TyPes thEIR lEtTerS LIkE THis!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Illmuzik at it's finest.

zawlin

ill o.g.
word it fun let do it more hahahahah let freestaly more holla hahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online