Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Below 55%

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I took this test awhile ago and was above 90%. I still feel that my hearing is slipping a bit, Back in the day I could tell someone what A/D converter was used in a recording (of course there where not quite as many back then as there is now) But the black face ADAT sound different that the white face and at 16bit they sounded different than at 20bit.

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
75 percent..... lol.... my only thing is that i have a short attention span so i forgot some things and lost attention at places too, but im not using that as an excuse or anything

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
that explains why 50 is always tellin me things about my tracks I cant hear lol..

Cool test, I may have done better if I had some headphones on..Or was more awake..lol

Heheh who scored below 55%?

hehe i did mine late at night too.

I got the link from a podcast on www.sonicstate.com. Not many people on there scored over 90%, only heard of one guy during the show (and they are all pretty good musicians). 50 cal, thats a mad score, you got fine ears lol.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
77.8 correct

im above normal which is cool. im making beats to accomidate my verbal slaughters.. im not a beatmaker by heart at all.. it's like chopping trees/crops for the auditorial harvest.

great scores yall

members online