Are we allowed 1 on 1 battles here?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
We used to have a battling system with points and rankings in order, but due to technical difficulties with the software at the time Fade had to take it down. I'm sure there's efficient battle clients out there now though...

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
We used to have a battling system with points and rankings in order, but due to technical difficulties with the software at the time Fade had to take it down. I'm sure there's efficient battle clients out there now though...

Shit, I don't even mind about having points and rankings and all that, I just want a few battles to help me improve in as many ways possible.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm still on the lookout for a new battle system to put in here. I could code it myself but it would take up a lot of my time, but I'm not ruling it out. If I get in the mood I might just do it out of the blue!

You guys have to push me and motivate me!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I'm still on the lookout for a new battle system to put in here. I could code it myself but it would take up a lot of my time, but I'm not ruling it out. If I get in the mood I might just do it out of the blue!

*Shoves Fade into a wall and grabs him by his lapels*

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

Even though the battle system you had on here for while was flawed, it was stupid fun. We need something like that again Mr. Fade!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Lapel: Jacket lapels are the folded flaps of cloth on the front of a jacket or coat, and are most commonly found on formal clothing and suit jackets. Usually they are formed by folding over the front edges of the jacket or coat and sewing them to the collar, an extra piece of fabric around the back of the neck,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacket_lapel

Ignorant cretins..

I shall smite all of you in battle using only white noise for my sample source.