are there any remixes of BREATHE out???

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
It seems that alot of songs that ive heard have really dope remixes,(usually Common is on them) i was wondering if anyone knows of any remixes to the fabolous song "Breathe" even though he came of pretty hard over JB's beat i would really like to hear another emcee or group of emcees rock over that track.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
i know ive been looking too, thats why i posted this but it seems no one has a remix out. If you ever find one let me know though. thanks man

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Nearest to a proper song is this:

Papoose - Mr. Mixshow

I have it without any DJs or anything and it sounds like a real track... No Fab on it tho...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THERE AinT No REMiX oUT YET BUT JUDGiNG BY THE PoPULARiTY oF THE SoNG i THiNK CLUE MiGHT Do iT, iT MiGHT BE A DESERT SToRM REMiX, BUT THEY RoSTER AiNT ToO TUFF, oR iTLL BE LiKE, JADAKiSS, FAT JoE, MASE AND WHoEVER ELSE BEEN GETTiN THE NUTS SPiT SHiNED RECENTLY.
HELL JAY-Z MiGHT EVEN GET oN iT.
AND THAT PAPoOSE - MR MiXTAPE iS TYPE WACK, BUT THE TWo SoNGS BEFoRE THAT on HiS MiXTAPE ARE HoT.

RELEASE;

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
i was talkin about a remix with other artist rhyming over that beat, Fabolous can eat nuts(lol), the beat on that song is what is dope. Almost any rapper coulda ripped on that track, faboblous was just the lucky one who got the privlige. I woulda rather heard Jay-Z, Nas, or Common on it though....

Aeast

ill o.g.
i think they already got a remix wit jay-z on it but its prolly some no-name DJ
im sure my dj will remix it and i will too if he gives me the acapella

i got some more remixes coming to my soundclick page soon