Are certain rappers really killers?

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
whoa Day, heavy shit....attempted murder! and with your fists! geez, you musta hit im hard....

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah. Not the best of times for me or the two blokes that ended up in hospital but in retrospect if I had my time over I wouldn’t have done anything differently. I was defending myself and my girlfriend from two blokes trying to mug us. If I hadn’t done what I did, myself or my girlfriend could have been seriously hurt or worse.

But my point is that murder is so widely glorified in hip hop that some can become desensitized to it.

Cheers
Daymo

benny beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Yeah, thats why so many gangsta rappers end up dead or in jail. You gotta live a gangsta life if you're trying to spit gangsta music. Maybe some gangsta rappers havent shot and killed anyone, but chances are good they associate with people who have killed people...

This shit is a product of the ghetto. It ain't a game.

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This Topic Really Got Me, Cause I Got To Say Yes And No... Most Rappers Thats Blowing Nowadays Is Talking That Shit But Never Even Hurt A Fuckin Roach.. I Think Alot Is Acting And Promo Shit... Cause If Niggaz Was Really Killerz Why Speak It On Wax.. Now Granted Some Were Probably Involved In Criminal Activities In There Past And Current But When U Spit About That Shit All Day Your Album Thats Really Really Garbage... Alot Of Good Beatz Are Getting Wasted Because Of The Lack Of Good Lyrical Content...

"i Do My Dirt But I Keep It To Myself I Dont Speak On Record And No Where Else, You Think About You Do Dirt You Talk About It Hell No You Keep That Real Shit On The Low, Cause Prison Aint A Place You Muthafuckaz Wanna Be At Half You Muthafukaz Would Turn Trick Believe That".

THE GREAT KRS-ONE

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
There are definitely rappers out there who have killed people. You're a fool if you believe otherwise. I would say most who say they have have not, but some are telling the truth, especially the ones who have not blown up, are still living in the hood, and are talking about it. Shit, two of the three members of SF rap group RBL Posse have been murdered, so it seems reasonable to assume that they werel living that lifestyle or at least used to live it. And about getting caught up, you can't get put in jail just for saying you killed somebody, a rapper would have to give a name or something to get charged with anything, so they can still say they killed people in all honesty and not get arrested.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man to be honest...and i won't go into details on how i know but killings someone is not to be glorified....when you burn a nigga you gotta be ready mentally for dat shit...itz not something you do and just move on....aint no way a nigga kills someone and talks about killing someone on record....fuck da police niggas would have to worry about cats hearing dat shit and thinking your bragging about killing one of their homies and come get dat ass.....niggas in da street don't need evidence to retaliate.....bottom line if you were a killer in da street and you get money and fame the last thing you do is mention your past on wax....the last thing you want is them old demons and niggaz coming back to haunt you....the past will eventually catch up to you

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Ca$h Pacasso said:
Man to be honest...and i won't go into details on how i know but killings someone is not to be glorified....when you burn a nigga you gotta be ready mentally for dat shit...itz not something you do and just move on....aint no way a nigga kills someone and talks about killing someone on record....fuck da police niggas would have to worry about cats hearing dat shit and thinking your bragging about killing one of their homies and come get dat ass.....niggas in da street don't need evidence to retaliate.....bottom line if you were a killer in da street and you get money and fame the last thing you do is mention your past on wax....the last thing you want is them old demons and niggaz coming back to haunt you....the past will eventually catch up to you

word. Thank You.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
thanks for the views ppl. i know ALOT of rappers are entertaining and imitating but certain guys give u the feelin that they have done some bad ish.

like the g unit clique, young buck stabbed someone on camera (in the chest), he didnt mean to hurt the guy - he wanted to kill.

Jrell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I cant say all,but i believe a few like X might have cause if you listen to his older rymes its almost as if it happened in some real life events.from the situation right down to the guilt regret a person would have after.very detailed.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Jrell said:
I cant say all,but i believe a few like X might have cause if you listen to his older rymes its almost as if it happened in some real life events.from the situation right down to the guilt regret a person would have after.very detailed.

word. I mean, at least one mainstream cat could of,,,and if it was anybody,,I would say X,,,,,I also heard Stylez P is a sick MOFO! I know dude was locked up for allegedly knifin a dude. Y anever know I guess,,,,but most cats are just actors.