April 7-8, 2012 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Theme: Guitar.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
What!?!? a Theme? didnt know those still existed in "beat this" comps LOL...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I wasn't overly impressed with any one of the tracks......

Guitar samples are my specialty, though.

Dafingaz has this one IMO...

Dondon, posted a dope beat, but guitars were non-existent.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Congrats Relic, you've finally done it with NO issues! Props to everyone else that entered as well. I agree Dondons beat was dope but the guitar needed a lot more presence! Dafingaz came hard as well. Great work from everybody imo.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Speech man, speech... *RULE #4082* - ALL first time winners must make a speech or be stripped of their title. (this aught to be good!)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ahem

**Unrolls ungodly long scroll**
[slight microphone feedback]

First...And foremost... Id like to ,with all due respect, say fuck you to Sucio who has for years used my lack of winning one of these as a reason to harass me and question my production masculinity all while he made enya-esque beats.*Gives middle finger to Sucio and sticks tounge out at him*

Secondly I think that its important that I speak up for all those who became frustrated in their pursuit of winning one of those things and stopped coming here.
The conspiracy is over brothas...
*raises fist to sky in dramatic fashion*
[crowd roars in approval releasing years of pent up frustration and rage ]
*Waits for the roar of the crowd of millions to subside*

.. And it is with gladend , yet heavy heart , that I accept this award.
An award that many times had been unjustly bequeathed upon lessers repeatedly in the past.
An award that while meaning nothing to the nobel committee ...Means SO much to the dezinens of this site.
An award.. That so many , many times.. I have been mere votes away from obtaining only to have snatched from me by an obvious conspiracy.
A conspiracy, that, even though having access to the anals and yay very bowels of illmuzik, I have been unable to find proof of, but yet one that surely must have exsisted.
[Crowd "mmm-hmms" in unison]

So now, dear friends and comrades , lo , even would be competitiors, I ask that you join me in reciting the pledge of illmuzik and all of its 1000 verses....
*Dac whispers something to Relic*
Oh...I see...

Apparently we dont have time for all one thousand verses so we will just do....
*Dac whispers again*
Hmmmmm are you sure??
*Again Dac whispers, gesturing urgently*

I see , it would seem that we dont actually have a pledge, let alone a thousand verses...SO I would like to take this time to write...

*intrupted again by an insistent and barley whispering Dacalion, Suddenly Fade appears and leads a still talking Relic off stage*

Fade: Thank you and Goodnight! Oh and please k.lick the bannerz !!

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
Great speech! Let me add something: Future Producers is good ! BUT ILLMUZIK IZ FOR THE CHILDREN !!!

Ahem

**Unrolls ungodly long scroll**
[slight microphone feedback]

First...And foremost... Id like to ,with all due respect, say fuck you to Sucio who has for years used my lack of winning one of these as a reason to harass me and question my production masculinity all while he made enya-esque beats.*Gives middle finger to Sucio and sticks tounge out at him*

Secondly I think that its important that I speak up for all those who became frustrated in their pursuit of winning one of those things and stopped coming here.
The conspiracy is over brothas...
*raises fist to sky in dramatic fashion*
[crowd roars in approval releasing years of pent up frustration and rage ]
*Waits for the roar of the crowd of millions to subside*

.. And it is with gladend , yet heavy heart , that I accept this award.
An award that many times had been unjustly bequeathed upon lessers repeatedly in the past.
An award that while meaning nothing to the nobel committee ...Means SO much to the dezinens of this site.
An award.. That so many , many times.. I have been mere votes away from obtaining only to have snatched from me by an obvious conspiracy.
A conspiracy, that, even though having access to the anals and yay very bowels of illmuzik, I have been unable to find proof of, but yet one that surely must have exsisted.
[Crowd "mmm-hmms" in unison]

So now, dear friends and comrades , lo , even would be competitiors, I ask that you join me in reciting the pledge of illmuzik and all of its 1000 verses....
*Dac whispers something to Relic*
Oh...I see...

Apparently we dont have time for all one thousand verses so we will just do....
*Dac whispers again*
Hmmmmm are you sure??
*Again Dac whispers, gesturing urgently*

I see , it would seem that we dont actually have a pledge, let alone a thousand verses...SO I would like to take this time to write...

*intrupted again by an insistent and barley whispering Dacalion, Suddenly Fade appears and leads a still talking Relic off stage*

Fade: Thank you and Goodnight! Oh and please k.lick the bannerz !!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hahahah awesome speech! Actually it would like the Oscars where the orchestra starts playing really low which signals you to hurry up and end it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
LOL....

Dude...to get first shoutout....that's an honor.

Congrats, sir....BUT

You never had the B! BUAHAHAHAA

Status
Not open for further replies.