Apple release the new iPlug

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
PS I pretty much only wear Brooks shoes https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us these days as they are owned by Berkshire Hathaway and I’m a Berkshire shareholder. And I’m training for a triathlon. So pretty much running shoes all the time.
Do you have shares in every product you have a preference for???

Do you own shares in the toilet paper you use? iWipe

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@Iron Keys awww making a whole thread to make fun of me. Your so cute ;)

A6E67A3B-93B7-4433-8E50-A1EE1A540D2D.jpeg

It was done in good spirits and April fools vibes.

The question about shares was a genuine one, the 'toilet paper' aspect of it was just my typical brand of banter / conversation-seasoning.
If you are going to troll and make fun of your friends, do it properly. Its the English way.
If they turn around and Will Smith your ass then they aint your friends lol

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
It was done in good spirits and April fools vibes.

The question about shares was a genuine one, the 'toilet paper' aspect of it was just my typical brand of banter / conversation-seasoning.
Oh yea, I’m pretty tough to offend. It’s all good. I grew up super poor, my moms handicap and we always had a ton of medical bills, at the time there wasn’t really the internet so she couldn’t make money with remote work. I always wanted to figure out how money worked so I wouldn’t be poor as an adult. In the summers I would live at my grandparents farm and make extra money helping out for a few weeks. My grandpa would read the stock quotes in the paper everyday and I would ask him about them. My grandpa was a very good investor. So at an early age I started getting lessons in how business and stock works. Years later I discovered Warren Buffett and his approach and I studied him in depth, so of course I bought a bunch of stock is his company Berkshire Hathaway and wouldn’t you know it Berkshire and Buffett are from my home state of Nebraska. After moving around for about 15 years (including a stint in indiana where I worked for Sweetwater sound), I ended up back in Nebraska in the capital city, which is just a quick drive to Omaha so I can actually go hear Buffett talk at the Berkshire shareholders meeting. Talk about an amazing lesson! I learned how to do well in the stock market and make my money work for me. Now there isn’t any overnight success in the stock market, no matter what some sales guy will tell you, but over time and with patience my money will eventually make more then me. I have been slowly growing my portfolio. Mathematically I should be able to fully retire and be completely financially independent before I’m 50 and that’s pretty huge, especially coming from poverty. My parents also made it out and are now comfortably retired with over a million bucks and my mom ended up being a semi well know Christian novelist. I would be happy to answer any finance questions I can.

For the record I am training for an Iron man but it’s a three year plan. I’m starting this year with just a half marathon as my first big step.

I have always used my real name here and been pretty transparent so you can absolutely fact check me to see if I’m lying.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Oh yea, I’m pretty tough to offend. It’s all good. I grew up super poor, my moms handicap and we always had a ton of medical bills, at the time there wasn’t really the internet so she couldn’t make money with remote work. I always wanted to figure out how money worked so I wouldn’t be poor as an adult. In the summers I would live at my grandparents farm and make extra money helping out for a few weeks. My grandpa would read the stock quotes in the paper everyday and I would ask him about them. My grandpa was a very good investor. So at an early age I started getting lessons in how business and stock works. Years later I discovered Warren Buffett and his approach and I studied him in depth, so of course I bought a bunch of stock is his company Berkshire Hathaway and wouldn’t you know it Berkshire and Buffett are from my home state of Nebraska. After moving around for about 15 years (including a stint in indiana where I worked for Sweetwater sound), I ended up back in Nebraska in the capital city, which is just a quick drive to Omaha so I can actually go hear Buffett talk at the Berkshire shareholders meeting. Talk about an amazing lesson! I learned how to do well in the stock market and make my money work for me. Now there isn’t any overnight success in the stock market, no matter what some sales guy will tell you, but over time and with patience my money will eventually make more then me. I have been slowly growing my portfolio. Mathematically I should be able to fully retire and be completely financially independent before I’m 50 and that’s pretty huge, especially coming from poverty. My parents also made it out and are now comfortably retired with over a million bucks and my mom ended up being a semi well know Christian novelist. I would be happy to answer any finance questions I can.

For the record I am training for an Iron man but it’s a three year plan. I’m starting this year with just a half marathon as my first big step.

I have always used my real name here and been pretty transparent so you can absolutely fact check me to see if I’m lying.

Love, bro.

Yeah I always wish I was able to start finessing that shit at an early age, with lots of stuff, I always had great/right ideas, but didn't have the confidence to just 'blindly' trust myself. And unfortunately didn't have the right people to 'push' me around me.
Your story is dope, sound like the right luck of things all linked up real nice. (fyi not putting it merely down to 'luck', i mean the combination of things aligning).
ppreciate you sharing. Maybe i'll have to pick your brains on that some time.

For the record I am training for an Iron man but it’s a three year plan.

That's really admirable but my friend listen, no amount of training can make you become Iron Ke--- oh wait, you said. Okay yeah that's cool. best wishes for that. I just wish I could get my speed/springs back and lose this smol belly, but seems to elude me!

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
Love, bro.

Yeah I always wish I was able to start finessing that shit at an early age, with lots of stuff, I always had great/right ideas, but didn't have the confidence to just 'blindly' trust myself. And unfortunately didn't have the right people to 'push' me around me.
Your story is dope, sound like the right luck of things all linked up real nice. (fyi not putting it merely down to 'luck', i mean the combination of things aligning).
ppreciate you sharing. Maybe i'll have to pick your brains on that some time.

That's really admirable but my friend listen, no amount of training can make you become Iron Ke--- oh wait, you said. Okay yeah that's cool. best wishes for that. I just wish I could get my speed/springs back and lose this smol belly, but seems to elude me!
Yes, I worked incredibly hard in my life to learn a skill that I can make good money doing, and have consistently educated myself on finance. But I can’t rule out some of the good luck I have gotten in my life. I was born to a family that loves and cares for me, Im even close with my extended family. I was born a white male and raised as a Christian (which I’m not Christian any more) those are some life advantages other people don’t get. It’s not a racist thing by any means but even in the 80’s black people had a tougher time then white, especially in the Midwest. MANY people on my journey have been beyond generous with their time and helped me learn. They didn’t have to do that. So I do feel I have earned the life I have through hard work, but I can’t discount that a huge amount of good luck that has come my way over the years. As far as your last comment I’m just gonna say this…

4C4223B8-240A-4C61-8E25-4C7986A62A6C.jpeg