Anyone Using Reason With An Mpc?

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
This Is The Deal I Have Been Using Reason For About 8 Months Now But Im Gettin Tired Of Been In The Computer Shit Is Gonna Mess Up My Eyes Someday...lol Well Anyway I Had Always Wanted To Either Get An Mpc 2000 Or An Emu Sp 1200 But The Sp 1200's Are Too Pricey Nowdays So Im Going To Get An Mpc 2000. I Was Thinking Of Getting The Mpc 1000 But Doesnt Have Some Features The 2k Does And It Doesnt Have Zip Drives U Have To Use A Compact Flash Card I Rather Use Zip Disks. Well Anyways Im Going To Buy The Mpc 2k And Use It Along With Reason And Im Gonna Use The Mpc To Sequence. Has Anybody Used This Kind Of Set Up? If So How Is It? Thanks For The Feedback In Advance...1

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
well i currently have my mpc as controller in my setup.personally i think its much easier and quicker that way cuz i can load up my sounds really quick into redrum and program the drum patterns externally thru the mpc.i also use the sequencer in reason or in cubase with reason runnin thru rewire cuz i always been used to the computer and for me its quicker to make edits

members online