Anyone used Adobe Audition?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
are you a ghost hunter?

ha, I wish. I did notice that they use that on the show. I do some 911 audio cleanups and I have done work for private investigators ETC.

Also I would not say it is useless at all, it is a tool for a job that you don't need. Boy when you need that tool few things are better than Adobe Audition but if I only did production I can do it all, down to mastering in Reason.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Cool Edit was the shit then it turned into Adobe Audition. I'm still using 1.0 which is basically Cool Edit. After that it got bloated. So if you want to use Audition, I would say use 1.0 and use it for editing/chopping.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I use my pro tools exclusively for vocals and Logic for mixing. Haha don't b so high that u forget to edit it! Lol
Yea, good look on the like cuz I did forget. I used to mix in logic, did a lot of my early bricksquad work solely in logic(drove em crazy) but as time went on I had to switch. Audio suite is a must have for me now, I can't work without it. Also, much easier to use my outboard gear as an insert in protools is pretty damn convenient. Plus, protools is the standard, so when I get sessions from clients from across the country, I know I can open them without much hassle. Do ya beats in logic, pro tools is ass for making beats, but keep ya vocals, like u already do, and mixing in PT, it will benefit you in the long run.

Yea, good look on the like cuz I did forget. I used to mix in logic, did a lot of my early bricksquad work solely in logic(drove em crazy) but as time went on I had to switch. Audio suite is a must have for me now, I can't work without it. Also, much easier to use my outboard gear as an insert in protools is pretty damn convenient. Plus, protools is the standard, so when I get sessions from clients from across the country, I know I can open them without much hassle. Do ya beats in logic, pro tools is ass for making beats, but keep ya vocals, like u already do, and mixing in PT, it will benefit you in the long run.

Thanx Hun very useful! U are w Bricksquad? I know that they're all about their FL lol Do u know Purps? Him and I go way back we went to school together forever in LA LOL Hook a girl up! Heehee Ya I'm pretty happy w my setup the way it is, I LOVE Logic! I'm still getting the hang of Pro Tools, I have a lot to learn w it I haven't had it that long. If u wanna check something out I literally JUST posted a beat an hr ago, tell me what u think! I value opinions! It's on both my Soundclick and SC links below ;) Thanx again!! ❤

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanx Hun very useful! U are w Bricksquad? I know that they're all about their FL lol Do u know Purps? Him and I go way back we went to school together forever in LA LOL Hook a girl up! Heehee Ya I'm pretty happy w my setup the way it is, I LOVE Logic! I'm still getting the hang of Pro Tools, I have a lot to learn w it I haven't had it that long. If u wanna check something out I literally JUST posted a beat an hr ago, tell me what u think! I value opinions! It's on both my Soundclick and SC links below ;) Thanx again!! ❤
I dont work with everyone from bricksquad, mostly this dude blair maxxxberry and all of the producers. Dont know Purps. And ill check out ya new beat as soon as i get to the studio later tonight.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Peter Quistgard and Marco Hardmeier send their regards to the Cool Edit Pro 2.0 guys (such as myself).

I stopped chopping ....well...since Maschine offered time stretch...... I do miss the process in Cool Edit....

But Maschine has got me by the balls.....

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
i used to use "Cool Edit Pro" to chop samples up, I think adobe bought it out and turned it into adobe audition. Used to be pretty dope but i havent tried the new versions

members online