Anyone got a T-Shirt connect?

T

The Arkitekt

Anyone know of a website that sells low priced HIGH quality T-Shirts, with a big fit, NOT tall T's?? These footlocker T's aint cuttin it, they shrink like 4 sizes when you wash em and are thin and lightweight. Any brand is fine idc

Edit: Of course I could google this but i'd rather get someones person opinion on a purchased T shirt or if they heard good things bout the place

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL, I dont know of any that are good at the moment, however Im gonna watch this thread cuz I would like to know..I bet LDB may know of some, cats in NYC too, they made a T-Shirt for WTC before the dang dust settled. (zero offense intended, thats just some New Yorkers!) lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
www.customink.com

The T's are ok....I had mine was 2xl....it shrunk a little bit lengthwise...but stayed the same width...

Kinda looked crazy...but you can put whatever you want on the front and back....

T

The Arkitekt

I ain't even trying to get a design on em, just need blank T's lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Oh..lol...

Why would you want designs on a T-shirt, anyway?

BJ's (the equivalent to Sam's Club) has some good t-shirts. Shit..even Sams has some good T-shirts...

But you need to be a member (I get mine for free...since we have an account there).

Blank T's are lame.

Whores dig polos and button ups. =)

T

The Arkitekt

Blank T's are lame.

Whores dig polos and button ups. =)

Lol, go wear your button ups/etc. I aint with all that dressy shit (xept on occasion).

I think my mom gotta BJs card, ima try to hit BJs today, good idea.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Anyone know of a website that sells low priced HIGH quality T-Shirts, with a big fit, NOT tall T's?? These footlocker T's aint cuttin it, they shrink like 4 sizes when you wash em and are thin and lightweight. Any brand is fine idc

Edit: Of course I could google this but i'd rather get someones person opinion on a purchased T shirt or if they heard good things bout the place

No joke, the BEST T-shirts available are the Stafford Heavyweight (sometimes called Premium) Cotton T-shirts from JC Penney. They are made with a thick cotton, stay white and do not shrink when you wash them:

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.asp...tr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=1&CmCatId=53006|53015|53065

The reviews on the site don't reflect my same opinion, but sometimes only the haters "review" items...

Ctrl

T

The Arkitekt

Good lookin out, ima check them out once these footaction T's wear out that I just got (like 2 weeks haha). BJ's didn't really have nothing.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Lol, go wear your button ups/etc. I aint with all that dressy shit (xept on occasion).

To each his own..

Nothing in BJ's? I guess it's just a Florida thing.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
that's what my statement pretty much implies

Yea dude, shopping in FL sucks...

Yeah...no Avirex jackets....wait...it's not all that bad.....

Shorts all year round.... Holler.

members online