Anyone else excited?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Jus Allah's solo album drops today bitches!!!!!!!!! I'm copping this shit right after work. Its gonna be amazing.

www.jus-allah.com

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I dont think Jus Allah himself is that excited about it...

"Babygrande Completely fucked up his Album, and the Staff is trying to keep it Under Wraps(Hence no Tracklist till the Leak)...

Jus Allah Didn't want any guests, or Old Songs. Babygrande Added Evil Dead(wack) and Bomshot(Wack)..but they Did add Kamachi, Shabazz, and Gza. Also, Jus Allah wanted this to be All New Material, Instead...Babygrande put 5 "Bonus" Songs on it...All of them are Old, all of them where on the Omnipotent Mixtape that Most people who've been Following Jus already Have...

Add onto that, they Took off Agallah's Production(Jus Allah wanted it to be All Agallah, he was Excited about it)...Instead, they used a Few of the Agallah Songs...And Added a Bunch of No Name Producers who Brought something Wack or Decent..a Few Non Ag Beats are Good...The Point is...

Jus Allah wanted all New Songs, all Agallah Production and No Guest Spots...Instead, Babygrande Fucked up his Album in order to make a Quick Buck off Potential Customers. Don't buy this shit, it feels more like a Compilation than anything...Babygrande has been Holding out on a Tracklist due to the Bonus Songs, Few Wack Guests, and Alright Production...

Download this Shit, Burn it to a CD...Spread...Repeat"

I already heard some tracks dont like all the beats will be getting the rest soon.. dunno when it will be in stores over here..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Damn. Ima still buy it just to support my nigga. Thats fucked up man. Bombshot is fucking the epitome of wack by the way. Yo, the tracks i heard so far are fuckin hot though.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
From Babygrande's site:

June 7, 2005

Jus Allah. His name means so many different things to so many people.
To some, he is the talented mc that first appeared on
Jedi Mind Tricks' undeniable classic album Violent by Design, then left the
group and spread unforgivable lies in an unforgettable interview.
To others his 5% laced lyrics make him a racist and Black supremacist.
To many that know him he is misunderstood and harmless at best.
Clearly there are many people that do not like Jus Allah.

In making this album, what we learned is that perhaps the best word to
describe Jus Allah is complex. When Jus left Jedi Mind Tricks he headed
to Boston and recorded almost three albums of material and prior to the
release of his debut album today, only five of these songs would go on
to appear on an internet only release. For one reason or another, Jus
Allah decided to reach out and take the first important steps to
reconcile with his former friends and co-members of Jedi Mind Tricks.
With those first steps towards reconciliation came the end of Jus
Allah's post departure journey and the beginning of his journey towards
the release of his debut album and possible full reconciliation.

While it was originally planned that Agallah would produce Jus Allah's
debut album in its entirety, contrary to rumors, it was Jus Allah
that decided to cut the total down to six Agallah tracks. The
remainder of the album would end up being a full representation of his journey as a developing mc after his departure from Jedi Mind Tricks some five years ago.

For those that have been keeping up with Jus Allah's recordings that
have leaked on the internet and/or appeared on internet only
compilations, remember you are in the minority and that the majority
are just discovering him. To a great extent, releasing a Jus Allah
record is like breaking a brand new artist -- Violent by Design came
out five years ago...a high school senior today was thirteen...

We at Babygrande believe we have not only protected Jus Allah's
legacy to the best of our ability with the release of his debut album
today, but more importantly we have given the possibility of a
Jus Allah-Jedi Mind Tricks reunion, which is not a given, the best
possible chance of happening.

Jus Allah's All Fates Have Changed is in stores today.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
just downloaded it.

not a big jedi mind tricks fan(don't throw chairs at me) but i will give it a chance.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
i listened to half of it so far. Supreme is def the hottest joint on there so far...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
(throws a chair at Vince) FUCKER!!! Violent by design was dope as fuck! And I rememebr when it came out, that was the first time I heard Jedi Mind... Since then I fell off with Jus Allah but I wanna hear this joint... I never really paied attention to him after he left Jedi Mi9nd so this'll be good, to me atleast... But then again, i might not know what to expect from an artist who most people already know all about...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Anyone notice that the 2 interludes sound just like the ones Stoupe always does on the jmt albums? I think Jus Allah sounded best on the beats produced by Agallah. That other guy Zach Johnson that made the other beats was wack. FOr real though, Jus Allah sounds best on Stoupes beats, and he brings out the beast in Paz. I hope they reconcile fully and put out another classic Jedi Mind album. They need jus allah on there if they want to have an album as sick as violent by design.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Anyone notice that the 2 interludes sound just like the ones Stoupe always does on the jmt albums? I think Jus Allah sounded best on the beats produced by Agallah. That other guy Zach Johnson that made the other beats was wack. FOr real though, Jus Allah sounds best on Stoupes beats, and he brings out the beast in Paz. I hope they reconcile fully and put out another classic Jedi Mind album. They need jus allah on there if they want to have an album as sick as violent by design.

Haven't copped the Jus Allah album but I know what you mean about him bringing the best [or beast] out of Vinnie Paz - their flows and voices are really contrasting but sort of compliment eachother.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Lex said:
Haven't copped the Jus Allah album but I know what you mean about him bringing the best [or beast] out of Vinnie Paz - their flows and voices are really contrasting but sort of compliment eachother.
Word up, without Jus Allah there's no Ikon the Verbal Hologram.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Word up, without Jus Allah there's no Ikon the Verbal Hologram.
Vinnie Paz wuz ill on Legacy Of Blood but If he cant rap as Ikon The Hologram then there will never be another classic like violent by design...but Stoupe's beats will always be at the top though IKON or not...

members online