Anybody heard from Wings lately??????

• beat this! voting starts in...

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Anybody heard from Wings lately he hasnt posted anything since 06-23-2008. i know he lived over in israel, am i right on this? shit is fucked up over there. just wondering about dude!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
He had PMS and became angry at Fade and bounced. Fuck him.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL. He got upset (I can't even remember why) and instead of just moving on he left. I think some people on here still hear from him once in a while on MySpace.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Hahahahaha Fucking vaginas...

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
LOL.. I havent heard from dude in a min. and we use to talk on the regular, but then again I havent hit anyone up in a min. either... LOL.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
nah, i think he was offended when someone told him his music wasn't hip hop. LOL. Every now and gain, he'll hit my myspace page with a message and then a short story.

Note to self, do not drink the water in Israel.

Really? Dude stop'd coming around for that? That's hard to believe...I thought he was deeper than that....wow

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The last time we talked, he expressed his interest in being more spiritual...Personally, I can respect that. I was under the impression that he left on good terms. He never had anything bad to say about ill or Fade and we talked on the phone.

As for his music...the ish was dope, he had his own style and unless hip hop has changed, anything can be hip hop if you freak it with your own flavor.

Much respect goes to Wings...He had mad luv for the game. Those that knew him also knew he loved hip hop and he brought it at a different angle.

Open your minds and your @$$es will follow...

P.S. Who doesnt get mad at Fade? Fade knows how to handle that ish and he keeps right on grinding.

C'mon peeps, keep it real...

much luv,
dac