Anybody get the M-Audio Project Mix I/O yet?

tekboi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I was thinking about purchasing this mixer? But I like to get some honest opinions about a product before I buy. Does anyone thing thats its a good buy? or is it another infamous piece of crap by m-audio?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"or is it another infamous piece of crap by m-audio?"????

I have never heard of anything by maudio being crap? What other product are you talking about?

anyway the project mix i/o is cool and it works great. however the preamps are a little low volume and the automated faders are a little louder that i would like. That being said, I really like it. a very nice unit.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
kontents said:
Has someone had a bad experience with an Maudio Product???
I have three MAudio products and they have been great tools in my studio.

Kontents

my m-audio keyboard is acting like a retarded step child now...as soon as the warranty ends....it'll randomly change velocity and master volume levels in reason when it feels like it.

m-audio is cool though....but fuck my dumb ass keyboard

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ no.. u just fucked up assigning the volume knobs to keyboard controls, and dont know hot to reverse it.

bam.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
^ no.. u just fucked up assigning the volume knobs to keyboard controls, and dont know hot to reverse it.

bam.

nah i i thought that. I checked all my preferences, reinstalled drivers, messed with my all my settings and, nothing works.....i've even taken it to other cats cribs and it does the same thing, the same exact thing. in reason and whatever app thats open that it can control

O

open mind

well deinstall reason instal FL STUDIO plugin your m-audio hardware and there u go.case resolved.:p

sorry couldnt resist.:)

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
open mind said:
well deinstall reason instal FL STUDIO plugin your m-audio hardware and there u go.case resolved.:p

sorry couldnt resist.:)

lmfaoooo nah i dont know about that one lol, plus i belive its not a software issue, because as i said earlier regardless of whats open, sonar, trilogy, b4 organ, everything. and its just not on my pc either

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
50 cal said:
lmfaoooo nah i dont know about that oner

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats what i woulda prolly responded with :p

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
D/R Period reviewed the Project Mix in Scratch.
If u wanna see what he has 2 say about it, I'll scan d review 4 ya.
He liked it so much, he kept it.