any1 know of any onlinedj lesson vids?

ill o.g.
hey yall im tryin to learn certain kinds of scratches like the crab and transformer andi can't find any online vids that show someone doin it while showin u how. i can only find these riddiculously unclear step by step directioins I need to see it in action to kno what they mean. anyone kno of any good websites or vids i can get online for free to help me out?
thanks

SeveredTies

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Q-bert's Do-it-yourself Vol 1 DVD! He shows you how to do pretty much every scratch. And you can select the angles at which you want to view it at. Plus there is a selection on the audio, where you can have the scratch only, or just the instumental.

I am still trying to get that orbit down. I have the one-click flare down its the two-click and the three click that are the hardest to learn.

If you have been practicing scratching, you should have the transform down. Its just moving the sample on the record slow and clicking the fader faster on beat.

The crab...hmm get the DVD.....its useless to explain this without seeing it. But I will give you this advice.....Practice the snapping of you fingers, like all those instructions say, on anything you can find. Get a female and politely ask to practice on her.......She'll thank you!!! ha
Good luck

members online