Any trackers in here?

MaximeRobin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just stumble over Renoise and Skale. Those two progs are made like Fast Tracker II. For those folks like me who started to "produce" with ft2, that brings memories of good old days but with a vst and vsti twist. Anybody use those prog or similar trackers for hiphop?

( www.renoise.com www.skale.org
skale is free, renoise cost 45$)

ill o.g.
Yeah i did all that shit back in the day. Did FT2 for a while but i was more of an IT ST3 type of guy. After those many years i moved to many more years of using buzz. That isnt a tracker like those exactly, but each machine has patterns, and you sequence the patterns seperately. I got a bit annoyed with its instability though, so now i havent made a beat in months and im kind of floating around in software world trying to find my thing (plus i now feel i cant even make decent music anymore until i have some monitors at least with these now phat ass pumping ass *cracking blownupish type :(* speakers.)

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
FT2, FL is just an advanced tracker, basically still the same...

But that shit was great, 386 and still running 24 chnls of audio in dos, I was firing away in no time

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
My boy Shogun lives by renoise, he was a FT2 kid as well....

shogun3001

ill o.g.
i did a look up on renoise.

hahahah i found the post i was made for

i am a TRACKER!
its true what hoppa says i friggin live by this program.

i use cool edit to record

but use renoise to sequense. i love tracking and have been using it for hella long any questions u may have bout tracking im ur guy.

its not as popular especially in hiphop more for jungle and silly house trax.

i have yet to meet anyone i am not connected to
(outside my circle of friends) who is a tracker.

its a great tool and form of sequensing

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shogun3001 said:
i did a look up on renoise.

hahahah i found the post i was made for

i am a TRACKER!
its true what hoppa says i friggin live by this program.

i use cool edit to record

but use renoise to sequense. i love tracking and have been using it for hella long any questions u may have bout tracking im ur guy.

its not as popular especially in hiphop more for jungle and silly house trax.

i have yet to meet anyone i am not connected to
(outside my circle of friends) who is a tracker.

its a great tool and form of sequensing
WORD. Right now I could not even imagine using any other program than ModPlug Tracker.

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
got a friend that is an extremely talented producer, on his way to getting signed quite possibly that still uses mad tracker.....and another one madly talented thats using buzztracker....both seem to give the programs alot of respect when asked about them

shogun3001

ill o.g.
Sin:Aesthetic said:
got a friend that is an extremely talented producer, on his way to getting signed quite possibly that still uses mad tracker.....and another one madly talented thats using buzztracker....both seem to give the programs alot of respect when asked about them

thats tight. i love hearing that are your boys producing hiphop?

are they in the states?

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shogun3001 said:
thats tight. i love hearing that are your boys producing hiphop?

are they in the states?
nah, im an australian, one of them runs the gamut from hip hop to drum and bass, and the other one has been known to produce just about anything, but seems to be more into drum and bass these days

see i started off making dnb, now my feet are firmly planted in the 60-100bpm range, and i feel more comfortable with all things hip hop related

shogun3001

ill o.g.
thats great man.

its really not as popular in the US to be a tracker
everyone mostly loves FL and all that

im not to into it.
not my flavor.

but i know some cats can make some cool shit.

anyhow good luck with ur music dog.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
much respect man, good luck with yours aswell, you seem like a really positive and friendly person, i hope all goes well for you with such a great attitude towards people

shogun3001

ill o.g.
you as well.
if u want to hit me up on yahoo messenger or aim maybe we can share some trax.

yahoo SN: shogun3001

AIM sn : shogun33332

im in progress of posting em

and could use some fresh ears to peep em out when i get em up.

btw :

how is the scene out in australia with Hiphop?

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
australian hip hop scene is realatively strong, and growing.....in my honest opinion i just dont think we have enough cats truly destroying shit on a world class level yet, but there are a few around....too much of the scene is revolving around the same image, and whilst there are some positive parts to the image, not enough of them are truly moving forward

but its pretty solidly supported now, and there really are a few cats making some very strong work, and even collaborating with some great artists from the US.....i think it has a bright future ahead of it

when i stop being lazy and actually get aim i will hit you up on it....should be in the next few days

members online

No members online now.