any one with MPC knowlege

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yo i just got a MPC 2000 XL i am looking for help to figure out the basic fundamentals if any one has AOL or MSN and is willing to help me. ill hook yall up with ill drum samples or hawt samples to flip i got good shit. peace

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
why when some one can show me and help me... my homie helped me for 10 minutes and i allready can make an ALLRIGHT beat theres just certain things i need to know like. how to make each sample cut out when you hit a different pad because its difficult to chop right now

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
on the 1000k you can make each pad "note on" which means you the wav will only play while your pressing the pad. until you get your cuts figured out you can punch in your samples one at a time as the recording loops your bars

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Blunt604 said:
why when some one can show me and help me... my homie helped me for 10 minutes and i allready can make an ALLRIGHT beat theres just certain things i need to know like. how to make each sample cut out when you hit a different pad because its difficult to chop right now

Casue you need to learn your gear inside out on your own,
if you rely on somebody elses knowlege your going to miss alot of shit. Once you understand the concepts of the mpc you wont need to rely on somebody elseThe mpc is very roboust and after 2 years i still learn new shit every week.

class...

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Also, if you understand your gear, you can apply that knowledge to other equipment. Alot of the things you will do apply across the board. There's just different ways to do them.

T

The Bastard

classic said:
there is no shortcut you just gotta get out the manual and dig and figure it out on your own.. research and learn
this may sound like a cold shoulder, but its the honest to god truth, theres nuthin like learnin sumthin 4 yurself. i dunno bout the 2000xl manual but the mpc 1k manual is extremly easy to read, really specific, easy to find shit wit the table of content

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
okay classic you obviously didnt read what i said i said i need help with the BASIC fundamentals.... im not expecting to know everything in 1 day...i figure out what i wanted to know.... i know all the basics now except for one thing which is making my beat into a song

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
yeah I dont even own one yet but i know it to be just like anything else.....learn it from the ground up so you know how to do everything then it will become second nature and you will have that shit down

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Blunt604 said:
damn yall are ignit arent even willing to help.

............come on dude get up and do sumtin, seriously, it aint that hard...... now if u had specific questions about functonailtity then yea ill help you out. But the basic's man, it can easily be figured out, aint nobody gonna hold your hand... It dont take rocket science to figure out the basics of an MPC. Folks have already dropped some good links

class...

Flipstar

ill o.g.
Blunt604 said:
damn yall are ignit arent even willing to help.

I think I speak for everyone with this one..

Who are you to call us ignit when you can't even open up a manual and read?

I don't mean to be an ass, but things aren't always given to you sugar coated. If you have a specific question where the answer is not in the manual, or it's in fact a concept that may seem a little blurry to you.. ask it. I'm sure no one would have a problem answering it.

This has been an issue since time on the Internet with people asking questions.. there's even an abbreviation used for it. I'm surprised none of the computer geeks dropped the bomb on you.

- flip

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I got mine a month ago and the first thing I did was read the entire manual. It teaches you how to do everything for yourself. it's a truely ill machine
KurtisRich said:
I just got my got my mpc 1k. I figured most things out already just read the manual. But to make a song i just make new sequences and go to song and add the sequences. Thats about it. easy as 1 2 3

Snuffdaddy

ill o.g.
Flipstar said:
I think I speak for everyone with this one..

Who are you to call us ignit when you can't even open up a manual and read?

I don't mean to be an ass, but things aren't always given to you sugar coated. If you have a specific question where the answer is not in the manual, or it's in fact a concept that may seem a little blurry to you.. ask it. I'm sure no one would have a problem answering it.

This has been an issue since time on the Internet with people asking questions.. there's even an abbreviation used for it. I'm surprised none of the computer geeks dropped the bomb on you.

- flip
Anyone who TYPES "ignit" IS ignorant.

jkman82

ill o.g.
I dont even have an mpc, but i have read part of the manual, learning on your own is the best way to learn, all you have todo is READ, the best way to learn things is todo it yourself

members online