Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ugh. I refuse.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
just because they are with g-unit doesnt mean they dont put out good music anymore. Why is everyone so worried about if people SELL OUT, all you guys act like you have to be underground and poor and not work with major artists to have good music. Having Mobb Deep on G Unit just means their music will be heard by more people. Who cares who else is on the label and who cares about reps? FUCK IT Its about music people. Stop caring so much about "keepin it real" and just listen to the music

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
because to some of us mobb deep use to have to raw flavor and the only reason they signed to gunit is to make more money. To some of us music is more imprtant than making lots of money. If i never make a dollar on my music fuck it, i'm not gonna put myself in the position to make some crapy music just to make a buck. And in todays music this def shows, people will do anything to make a dollar even if they are wrapped around a wack record labels finger. I guess thats why the music industry is where it is at the moment, no need to get all defensive el, just stating my opinion, didnt know u cared about my thoughts that much, if i offended u i apologize, i am just stating an opinion of mine and thats all it is

Status
Not open for further replies.