Any one Ever Heard of Seiko Watches ?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Some Dude jus gave me a Seiko Watch last night for a OZ of Zooms He kept saying Seiko is a good Brand but I aint all up on that Shit so has any one heard of them and Did I get Ripped off the shit I traded him for was only $70

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
depends try and find the model online or somethign and see how much its worth. But yeh ive heard of seiko, they are a "brand" i guess

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
They Suck. I had 1. It was a peice of Sh!t. But yeah, I think it would depend on the model. They may have a more upscale joint but the one I had was crap.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya Well it was only $70 investment and I took your Advice AB and checked out the price http://www.rltwatches.com/acatalog/Chronographs.html Second one from the top looks like I can make some MOney off this after all Retails in England for 199 Pounds thats like $500 Canadian

Attachments

• snj003.JPG
    snj003.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 108

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
That looks like a nice watch, you gonna eBay it??

O

open mind

seiko is a nice brand my father had once long time ago it never broke up.

O

open mind

MarkN said:
how the hell have u never heard of sieko ! ?

maybe he didnt heard of seiko because seiko is olskool but they still doing it!

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
how the hell have u never heard of sieko ! ?

I no i havent heard of Sieko but these guys lemme no watsup with Seiko Honestly ive never been a Watch Dude I really dont like Things around my Wrist

But I might Hold on to this next one dude is hookin me up with, Its got a White Allegator Skin Band and is Chrome or Titanium

A B said:
That looks like a nice watch, you gonna eBay it??

Naw no Ebay Probably jus try Flip it for a 2 or 3 bills My boy works At Cash Converters Pawnshop here so He said he maybe able to do something with it

B

Burna

shit, damn right they old school. I use to have one, but then weed got me twisted so i pawned it. lol.