Anti-Gravity: Explained and Produced.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
8 Part video of Stan Deyo explaining gravity, anti-gravity, and free-energy.

Only watch this if you have the time, helps if you have a brain.

Enjoy.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
cool stuff sanova, i had been checking on the aurora project for a few years and it is really fascinating material.

The noise story was funny but i cant believe he has been exiled for 30 years which basically why he is displaying the theory to the public as projects like aurora are of course highly secretive. Also, im a bit technical but not a scientist but when you're listening and watching his explanation you're like duh, of course it should be like this hehe.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
cool stuff sanova, i had been checking on the aurora project for a few years and it is really fascinating material.

The noise story was funny but i cant believe he has been exiled for 30 years which basically why he is displaying the theory to the public as projects like aurora are of course highly secretive. Also, im a bit technical but not a scientist but when you're listening and watching his explanation you're like duh, of course it should be like this hehe.

haha yea its a really simple concept, so simple that it was possibly overlooked. now people are like "ooooh, thats why so-and-so does what it does."

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Sanova is always on some interplanetary aurora in the cosmos type ish... smh

lol

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
word ur making one sanova. lol so u do think its possible. i dont doubt it. post it up when u get updates bro i wana check it out.
theres enough videos on free energy. look for the youtube user "global energy".. something.

and is this the anti gravity where u have a hollow donut and rotate a mercury alloy in it at boson-einstein state with magnets so its frictionless and can accelerate to high velocities and can warp the space-time plane because of that? CHEUH??

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Yea i def think its possible because 1. i've seen it in action and 2. most new roller coasters and those bullet trains (or something) use magnetic levitation/propulsion so i don't doubt that its possible to harness the basic rotation of its magnet current and use it as a generator.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
yea there's a grip of them but he keeps dropping info till the last minute.

members online