Announcement

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
After All these days, I feeling this is the right moment to announce this. I've made up my mind, decisions are taken.

I'm going to take a shit.
That is good...In my case there is no need to make decisions...that shit is coming out whether i like it or not.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
I like how @ArvinArmani opens such topics and let us debate about it. His mastermind must be thinkin' "let's see who's gon' fall into this one"...

The weirdest thing is I'll happilly be puppetmastered by a 16 year old over and over again... I can't resist anyway.

Just like @crosstevsky with his colon troubles. The man can't even decides when he takes a god damn dump!

And me, tellin' my wife it was a beatmakers forum... What does that make us...

I like how @ArvinArmani opens such topics and let us debate about it. His mastermind must be thinkin' "let's see who's gon' fall into this one"...

The weirdest thing is I'll happilly be puppetmastered by a 16 year old over and over again... I can't resist anyway.

Just like @crosstevsky with his colon troubles. The man can't even decides when he takes a god damn dump!

hahahahaha, I love feeding trolls, part of the reason Im banned on FB so much.
Its not that they got me, its more I get them. Trolling the trolls, so much fun

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
I'm not saying I'm having troubles...It is just the decision, Like my ass and I have very different opinions on when to take a shit. Which is fine if I am at home, problem is when I'm outside...He is saying to me...we have to do it right now...And I'm like damn...can we wait till we go home? No man...start searching for public toilet in the next 5 to 10 minutes...Well ok sir...

The lord of piss and shit is back. I've been shitting for so long that I missed the battle.

Btw, as George Carlin says: Is it... take a shit or leave a shit? :)
According to the krstvsky i know, you're thinking about breaking the 323 records right now ain't ya?

I was such a overthinking schmuck with 500 line articles about how shitty the new rap is and why and when and where, I was becoming best friends with bama. guess what, those one had 0 replies but this ... 10 so far isn't it? :D

hahahahaha, I love feeding trolls, part of the reason Im banned on FB so much.
Its not that they got me, its more I get them. Trolling the trolls, so much fun
Yo once someone entered a discord channel like "I hate n**ros I HATE N**ROS* Spammed like 300 times, I said wait whoa respect yourself man, communicate like a civilized human, he said okay, i hate black people and stopped spamming. i said now we're talkin mister, and then we had a 30 minute long arguement about how black people should or shouldn't all be executed or deported. plot twist, now he's a mod in that channel :D

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
Your threads are gonna trip you out five years from now
78F65C21-DA58-41BB-BDD1-0061852A1BD2.jpeg