Ambitonz az a ridah notes

kronik12

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thank you very much

wat about that "i came to bring the pain" produced by devante swing (its on all eyz on me book1)?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
kronik12 said:
wat about that "i came to bring the pain" produced by devante swing (its on all eyz on me book1)?

If u email me or give me a link to the song i can tell u the key signaute and the chourd progession

I was cursed with Perfect pitch,

Anyway why do u want to know the melodies to these songs anyways??

class...

kronik12

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ill send u the song later on, i just wanna know how to play some classic melodies. by the way,for that ambitionz az a ridah, thats all there is t it?

Forget that devante track, if you could can you please send me the notes for the storch riff on still dre.

im sorry if im annoying but if you could, could you also give the notes for the beat "the crown" by ja rule. mystical also had same beat as well.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
im pretty sure The Crown is just C, D#, D.

sAfE.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
eXampuL_oNe said:
LOL! DAMN, Man....

LOL exaclty

Listen man with a basic musical knowlege u can figure out the keys by yourself. Just put on the song and get by your keyboard and figure it out.

I can give u the notes of the melodody but i aint gonna sit here and write the chourds for you

A: i have no way of representing the entired chourds effitvely without proper notiaion.

B: i just dont feel like it

C: you can learn this pretty easily and quickly on your own

Just play it by ear man.....

class...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
some dudes just aint got the ear man...

ey class i just watched your party video and whoever was in control of the music there was in the right state of mind, that T.I joint is the crack right now respect to the south for that joint.

sAfE.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
oi man just play by ear that shit is easy... im average/ begginner at beats and even i can work out most tunes.... just get at it note by note and ur done...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
classic said:
Man ive told u, i have to have the beat, i dont listen to that stuff, give me a link

ill give u the notes to this but then thats it,

this is gettin redicilious

classs...

u dont listen to Ruff Ryders Anthem? dammmm man! lol j/k. if it aint ur shit it aint ur shit.

sAfE.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Lol This guys Funny Every Post He got a New SOng He want Played Out

Me I can figure the Shit out Pretty Easy I figured out New York and Lean Back within 5 minutes Once you find the first Key its Pretty Easy From there IMO .

Lol my Brother is Crazy with it though I remember he use to come home from school wit his clarinet and Could play anything I asked within a minute or 2

HE sick on the keys to like that he Was playin Some Classic Ozzy on them

Ill ask him if he wants to play some of the tunes out for you he aint got a keyboard at his crib though so he'll have to come Over by me .

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man ruff ryders anthemn is the easiest shit to figure out homie! Just sit your ass In front of your key board and find the notes... What kid of producer are you if you need people telling you how to play it? It would be understandable if you wrote it or something, but yo these are all well known songs... Are you fuckin makin corny ringtones or something?

members online