Allow me to reintroduce my self (jay z voice)

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's realy realy realy good illmuzik.com. Lol
Seriously tho. This DJ FANTOM outa nyc. Im not new but I haven't been on here in a while.
(No reliable net connection right now). I just wanna show some love to a few peeple who helped me out in the past. (In NO particular order):
1) ILLMUZIK.COM as a whole
2)FADE ( 1 of the best and most informed forum admins there is)
3)DROPA DEUCE (Correct name?)("the reason master" )
4)AFRIQUE DELUXE ( I swear I thought he had a big studio when I heard his tracks, then I saw what he had .....MAN HAS HE INSPIRED ME......Yo frique I don't see you on aim no more "holla" @ me.
5)MERCURY WATERS (1 of the illest lyricst I ever heard period!!!...also the 1st person to welcome me on here.
6)KRAZY K ( a great help on a lot of things, acool a** dude period....yo thanks for blessin me wit the sounds. I still aint been thru all of em yet. ....yo holla @ me man its been a minute tho.
7)EKA ( thanks for the sounds I jacked....'er I mean d/l from ur site. Lol and all the help you been.

Damn its been a few others I don't wanna make this post too long. So ill post back when I rember more names.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Ummm.... welcome back! I haven't seen you around in a long time, get yourself a solid internet connection.

Thanks man. Yeah man can you believe I live in Brooklyn NYC and high speed net is not available in my area. I wanna participate in the showcases and battles so bad. As soon as I get 120 extra dollars ima just get netzero for the year.

Hope to participate more soon.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks wings. Meant to put ya name in that list up there. Man you have been a constant help to me and every 1 on here. How's the military treatin you . Hope evry thing is good.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
thanks man, yea, everything is excellent. i have finished both basic training and my driving course and finally got my placement; i'm going to be a private chauffeur for the next 3 years :nanner:

All The Best :thumb: ,
Wings

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks man. Ima be lurkin on the boards postin
and helpin peeple and gettin help when I can. Im trynna get my net connect bac up . Im postin now from my tmobile sidekick . Yo me and you gotta hook up on a project some how. I definately want some free styles from you foor my upcoming mixtapes.

Hey wings word you gonna be a cheufer. So no fighting duty. that's good. I know I wouldn't want to be on the front lines. Lol

members online