"All Eyez On Me" style

TheDeen

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
On the real, is he ya uncle? His beats were my favorite on the album!

Yeah thats really my uncle, he's the one that got me into this.

Damn nigga, that's dope.

i fully agree about all eyes on me being a banging disc, one of my favs. Dre only has one track daz does a lot of the beats, as does pac's boy from earlier in his career known as Johny J who has sick beats on me against the world, thuglife and all eyes on me, dude has tight beats and has never been around since. I also noticed the album as a whole has a lot of musicians, live guitars and basses on the bulk of the tracks ie- picture me rollin, god can judge me etc

Johnny "J" has been around. I'm in Napoleon Outlaw's clique (United Slaves) and our album was gonna be produced by Johnny "J" and so was his album. Napoleon left music though due to personal beliefs so I don't know if that's still gon happen.

from memery, Johnny J did most of ths production on the album with Daz and Dre having produced the standout tracks.

it's mostly well produced keyboard based beats with some interpolation of samples as well

classic album and probably the best ever double cd in hip-hop history[/QUOTE]

I know that it's keyboard heavy, that's what I'm trying to find out, which keyboards and racks they used for that sound. It really is sonically different from everything else before or after - it is very West-coast sounding but the beats and EQ are very different from most Westside stuff. Even Dre's beats on the album sound different from his other production.
Check my thread on "The Making of All Eyez on Me"
https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11401

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Pac has influenced me so much that I can't express it. He defined my state of mind - Makaveli trained soldier 4 life. That article was touching.

members online