Alicia Keys is Back!!!

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Who heard the new song?? It is sick!! they keys in that (which she plays) are so sick!! that girl is mad talented, i can't wait til this CD drops. aliciakeys.net is where you can hear 2 of her songs, one is with nas! you don't know my name is crzy, that beat is whoa! its about time she came back out...lol..im going to stop tootin her horn now!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just really really really hope she doesn't go too much into the hiphop side of her music because I hate seeing people like her with so much talent end up singing over recycled hiphop beats with MC's over it.

Her 1st album was dope, let's hope this one is just as good.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THE KANYE SHiT iSNT REALLY A HiP-HoP BEAT, iTS A DoPE SoNG AND HE DoES A GooD JoB oF WALKiNG THE LiNE.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
alicia blows in my opoinion, she made the one hot song, "falin in love" and thats it ... the rest is played out half ass r&b half ass hip hop half ass pop unoriginal garbage in my opinion... gimme sum aaliyah or sum jill scott or sum floetry or sum erika

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
She has good hip hop production too, I think she might not know which way to take her career....her Keys to success LOL are good management and focus at this point.....But I sure would like to find out where that Diner is that she works at, servin up Mos Def....damn, damn she is fine.....I saw her on Bet the other day.....damn that ass is fat....

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah...that floetry ish is dope as hell..yeah..i hope she doesn't go to that hip-hop/r&b stuff, her first cd was good. but i think its going that way though...

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I love her voice, that girl could sing anything and give me the chills, she fine as hell too, anybody noticed that she talk real gangsta lol she'll be singin one second and sound like an angel then all of the sudden "yo yo that was new joint big ups to brooklyn son word bond!!" lol

B

Brandon C

Ya Goldy C,,,I noticed that as well. She seems to be night n day!!! But I think she's got a tremendous talent and I hope she stays in the loop for a long time!:dance:

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol...naw...but that first cd was ill, that coming from a 20 year old at the time was amazing, and actually alot of those songs where written when she was around 17 and 18..

S

StaffChamp

who cares about her skillz...i like the way has that little bitty waist and it leads down to some DONKEY! damn that girl is thick! i love it!

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
kanye is a beast on some of his latest tracks. the man is very versatile

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Stop Jerking off...

I dont like yall talkin about my girl like that... Her and I just started dating...she's mad cool. I can't tell you more... Sorry... It's the benifits of living in LAS VEGAS.... the stars roll through....to party...

Here's a pic for yall to envy me by...

One Love. [I guess that's me, Luck man huh.]

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Come on Man!!!! She'z Hott and all but she ain't thick, skinny ass! Don't get me wrong i want her "New CD" that new song iz {{{{{BLAZIN'}}}}!!!!! What planet you from......lol STAFFCHAMP!

THAT AIN'T NO DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
she aint all that thick cuz she half white..lol...u ever seen her mom?? she ruff..lol..and have u seen her without makeup?? she just a normal chick...but damn, she can sing!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
She can sing but she needs some ass and a better hook in songs on her new album than shit like - "Its got me buggin/I need some of that gangsta lovin"...LOL....that was tha wackist hook i think i heard in dam long!...It wasnt on her album but she sing it and she sucked tha big one with eve on that one.

Steeze

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Somebody said she wasn't thick....I dunno when was the last time you saw her....just last week she was hosting on BET......she put on some weight fa sho....not skinny......that was the first thing we noticed she almost looked a lil overweight and she kept trying to adjust here too small vest....but then they panned out and she had some tight jeans and yes she does have an ass for those that ain't paying attention.....

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
how cares about that ish she did with eve, that was weak...he solo stuff is dope IMO, and to me, my opinion is all that matters..lol

members online

No members online now.