Alex Jones of the Obama Deception FBI harrassment.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
eh.... I don't like this guy to much. He seems like he blows things out of proportion, but I could be wrong. I mean, seriously why not just hang up the phone.... If the "F.B.I." has any real questions, I'm sure they would show up at his studio.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
So what hes is saying is that its sorta like being anti Bush and having the FBI and homeland security lock down your bank funds and pick you up and tap your phone with no warrant right? lol

As far as the second film there, it doesn't matter who's in office , people have to be paranoid about whoever is in charge and rail against the system.

So what hes is saying is that its sorta like being anit Bush and having the FBI and homeland security lock down your bank funds and pick you up and tap your phone with no warrant right? lol

As far as the second film there, it doesn't matter who's in office , people have to be paranoid about whoever is in charge and rail against the system.

When the system is corrupt to the core then yes it doesnt matter who is in office, because they are all corrupt mutherfuckers.
And as long as things remain the same, yes people will knock the system.
Has nothing to do with paranoia, its just the way the world is.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
This guy's a joke.

Rules of thumb:

1) Don't think you're more badass than the Feds.
2) Don't think you're more badass than the Feds.
3) Same as 1 and 2.
4) Alex Jones makes a shitload of money hawking "conspiracy" bullshit. It doesn't matter if you think he's "right" or "wrong" because nobody really gives a shit about him. Cats are worried about their paycheck, their wives and their kids.
5) Alex Jones probably is a Fed.