Alchemist makin Hold You Down

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
good lookin. Is that Beyonce' in avatar?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn, I never seen this before. Nice post man.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Now I am loving this because its how a beat gets made in so many instances, I mean the part that I like is that the emcee is involved in the beat and if you don't like someone else, like a high post artist or even just a regular emcee thats put in work in the streets or whoever telling you to do this or that or use that sound instead etc you not gonna like doing a lot of production on a high availbility high visibility note, its not just about laying an instrumental down, its putting in work as a team sometimes even if you might think (what is he telling me use this sound for this is my beat) well it doesn't happen like that a lot of times especially when you get an artist on a regular...this was a pretty good vid Mantas, I liked it especially because it wasn't one of those tired heres how to make a beat videos by the numbers, I like the Alchemist since waaaay back in the 90's.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
bigdmakintrax said:
Now I am loving this because its how a beat gets made in so many instances, I mean the part that I like is that the emcee is involved in the beat and if you don't like someone else, like a high post artist or even just a regular emcee thats put in work in the streets or whoever telling you to do this or that or use that sound instead etc you not gonna like doing a lot of production on a high availbility high visibility note, its not just about laying an instrumental down, its putting in work as a team sometimes even if you might think (what is he telling me use this sound for this is my beat) well it doesn't happen like that a lot of times especially when you get an artist on a regular...this was a pretty good vid Mantas, I liked it especially because it wasn't one of those tired heres how to make a beat videos by the numbers, I like the Alchemist since waaaay back in the 90's.

I had to learn that lesson back in the early days when I was making beats for my crew "Balix" back in the early 90's. Nice post.

SlickVikNewman

Hip Hop Super Villian
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bigdmakintrax said:

I agree 110% I love the way Prodigy and Al just vibed. Thats the way its supposed to go down. RZA and the WU, Just and Kanye with Jay, Timbaland with Missy, Dre and Snoop, etc.,....

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
inspiring. props.

damn imagine havin Prodigy just rhymin over your shoulder like that.

wat a dream it is.