Alchemist is Eminem's new official DJ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Bastard

Maybe This Is A Good Thing, Now That Eminem Is Gunan Be Workin Wit A Straight Up Thoroughbred Producer Hell Get Back To Spittin

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
not to knock you all, but if u read the article is explains that Alch will not be producing for Eminem at all, he is strictly the DJ:

"Em has [Dr.] Dre, first of all, and Em is a producer. So, they don't really need anything in that circle.''

i dont think Alch's beats match Em's style anyway.

sAfE.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Qwerty said:
How the fuck is it BACKWARDS?? That means 8 millions more people who will know who is Alchemist....Backwards...whatever

And don't be surprise if the sales of is album goes up suddenly..

OK then... how bout i gave you $100Gs to make beats for me.... well I make $4million off of you and your fans.... cuz i have fans already.... but ur fans are now going to by my stuff too...and i get to keep the publishing.... hmmm... does that sound fair to you...

but you can always so NO and keep making your beats and albums and keep 80% or whtever to YOURSELF and get me on your next for xxx#of$$$s .... and make money off of ME.....

Hmmm... Which sounds better....

Rhym. - Sorry honestly i didnt even read the original post... my bad...

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i think we'l be seein a different style undertaken by shady now, i know that he's supposed to be strictly dj but he must, at some stage, want to be part of the production process with eminem & co. it's a good combination anyway. i hope they tour soon, that will be good.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Freakwncy said:
OK then... how bout i gave you $100Gs to make beats for me.... well I make $4million off of you and your fans.... cuz i have fans already.... but ur fans are now going to by my stuff too...and i get to keep the publishing.... hmmm... does that sound fair to you...

but you can always so NO and keep making your beats and albums and keep 80% or whtever to YOURSELF and get me on your next for xxx#of$$$s .... and make money off of ME.....

Hmmm... Which sounds better....

Rhym. - Sorry honestly i didnt even read the original post... my bad...

1rst : i don't even get your explanation cuz i think you made some mistake with your pronouns

2nd: LIKE IT'S BEEN SAID, HE WILL NOT MAKE BEATS, the deal is not about that, maybe it will lead to that but you should see this more as a SECOND job, a hobby.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
HOPEFULLY!!!!...maybe EM will stop wit his wack beats and let alchemist do the track

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
HOPEFULLY!!!!...maybe EM will stop wit his wack beats and let alchemist do the track

we will have to see what comes out of this, but honestly in my opinion, Eminem just wouldnt work on Alch beats. i mean can you picture Em rhyming on Got It Twisted?

sAfE.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
we will have to see what comes out of this, but honestly in my opinion, Eminem just wouldnt work on Alch beats. i mean can you picture Em rhyming on Got It Twisted?

sAfE.
There is no I repeat NO beat that Em cant ride....i say that shyt and i dont like dude that much

Status
Not open for further replies.