Album preview... which songs are wack? Calling the AnR Team!

Flip G

Nzyte
What up, I'm trying to create a solid project... I'm gonna promo this soon and what it to be enjoyable to listen to... here is the current version

21 savage rap GIF by NOISEY

Dope intro!

Jammin’ is catchy man love it. Dig the lyrics too! Singing along to the hook!

Sideshow - nice!

Belly of the Beast has that epic motivational sound to it, dope atmosphere! Impressed with your pen game and story telling! Kanye vibes.

Outside : first off the beat is dope and the clean sound rolling in off of Belly of the Beast is a nice transition for the listener! Really nice sound and those little ‘tape stops’ adding flavour!

On 285 skit - Sick!

Thought it was : wasn’t feeling it really, hasn’t got that soul like the previous ones for me personally. Did like the change up in lyrical flows though. Just think it’s lacking sonically.

Just got paid : Yeah back with the dope vibes! Feeling a little Snoop in here. Nate Dogg would smash the hook! Love this, vibe!

Feel My Vibe : Yes I do! This is dope and the ft vocals are fire! Great flow and cadence! This beat is dope man!

Fly shit only : Dope brass, although something about the piano / keys sounds slightly off / out of place. It’s very subtle but I hear that.

All nights skit : Great words and environment sounds. Your skits are dope man!

Slow Drag : Yeah yeah! That slow drag….!

Blow my Mind : Nice on the change ups and drop outs nice spittin over the bass, interesting beat. Slight parts on the singing seem a little flat, nothing major but ya know like it could hit another note at points. Dope though.

The Handyman : Soulful, RnB classic vibes. The Handyman getting his shit on!

All in all this is fucking dope Flip G, great work man. As I said, small thing for me with that piano key and some singing parts just felt could hit another note or something.

Enjoyed that man :fire:

Last edited: