Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Last edited by a moderator:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fury Beats At first I wasn't sure but I like the out of tune sounds, it's different. I think if the drums (especially the kick) was a bit thicker it would be really good. I like the second part of what you have, I would keep that! From 1:49 and on. That part.

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Man, this was a fuckin ill track to work with. Surprised not more people hopped on this one yet.
@Fury Beats I agree with Fade on the kick being a little thicker. But man, something about it being detuned really gives it a soothing quality. There was one area where I thought sample didnt fit really, and thatwas at 1:38. Other than that man, its got a quirky vibe to it that I dig. Nice!

Hoping Im attaching this right, but yeah I had to work somethin out with this one.

EDIT: ah, finally figured it out.

Last edited:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
And failing miserably at making the player appear in the thread -_-
Initially it didn't work for me either. I am surprised it is showing up now @Fade is the beat player no longer available to embed for some reason?

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Initially it didn't work for me either. I am surprised it is showing up now @Fade is the beat player no longer available to embed for some reason?
Lol, Im pretty sure it was just operator error on my end. Ive only been lurking for some time now, and forgot most of the codes when it comes to forums/php boards.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.