AKAI Sample Cds

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Whatup y'all,

A friend of mine just lent me a whole bunch of AKAI sample CDs and they have so many dope sounds are there. D o many of y'all have some AKAI sample CDs in your collection?

C

Copenhagen

I have a 10 or so...everything is made as refills for Reason though. They are definitely some of the better but expensive too.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah man, they are not cheap, but they are dope though. Good luck in the BeatThis competition CamXCreationz, i'd be happy if you won it playa (and even if you don't I'm sure you'll still learn something from it).
If y'all want some of the AKAI cds I have, you can PM me and maybe we can work something out.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
you can buy most AKAI sample cds where you buy other sample cds. Try a music store or look online or PM me and might be able to hook you up with something.

fastlance

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah, Im putting togther my own sample cd which I will be giving out for free for a short while, pm me about that if your intrested, It's only AKAI format

B

B. Ward

yeah i have a pretty nice collection....and i mean nice, they will handle the job without a shadow of a doubt..

members online