AIR Bassline Free (Limited Time)

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
"classic mono synths with a contemporary twist" sounds right up my ally. I'm still struggling to find a go-to synth bass, maybe this will be it. Thanks for sharing.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
And already deleted because after 3 tries of logging in it's still saying trial and keeps giving me errors when trying to activate. And this is why many of these plugin managers shoot themselves in the foot by making things way too complicated. Not your fault though @OGBama thank you for sharing.

And then these makers wonder why many be actin' like a ol' scally wags lookin' for the treasr' ye hear!

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the whole plugin market is much more complicated now that it was 10+ years ago.

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
And already deleted because after 3 tries of logging in it's still saying trial and keeps giving me errors when trying to activate. And this is why many of these plugin managers shoot themselves in the foot by making things way too complicated. Not your fault though @OGBama thank you for sharing.

And then these makers wonder why many be actin' like a ol' scally wags lookin' for the treasr' ye hear!

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the whole plugin market is much more complicated now that it was 10+ years ago.
Well at least you were able to download it... They wouldn't even let me get passed my payment info for a non-disclosed error. Well I tried...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You’re welcome @Kane the MOD and @Dusty B @Earsblower the Bassline plugin will be in your InMusic account if you have one already. I have an account there from when I registered my MPK Mini MK3 2 years ago but did a password reset yesterday.

members online