Agallah and dj premier

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
agallah is wack to me but the beat wuz sick but thas just premo...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wuznt Agallah the dude who produced jus allah's solo album...that shyt wuz pure dodoooooooooo

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Agallah is doodoocakes. Period. His beats sound like they mad in 5 minutes. And before you vaginas come at me with that nonsense, he ADMITS to makin alot of his shit that fast. Its 1 thing if they hot, but Jus Allah's album was chock full of 5 minute Agallah shit beats.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Agallah is doodoocakes. Period. His beats sound like they mad in 5 minutes. And before you vaginas come at me with that nonsense, he ADMITS to makin alot of his shit that fast. Its 1 thing if they hot, but Jus Allah's album was chock full of 5 minute Agallah shit beats.

i knew he wuz the producer of that shyt..when u showed me that album i felt like vomiting on the case

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
agallah has some real hot beats too though clev. ive heard alot of beats by him i was really impressed with. I think you tend to make descisions too quickly. im sure youve probly only heard the beats on that album by ag. His newer beats are strait fire. Why the fuck would primo even roll w this cat if he wasnt fire in some sense??

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
agallah has some real hot beats too though clev. ive heard alot of beats by him i was really impressed with. I think you tend to make descisions too quickly. im sure youve probly only heard the beats on that album by ag. His newer beats are strait fire. Why the fuck would primo even roll w this cat if he wasnt fire in some sense??

Nah dog, ive heard agallahs' shit since waaaaay back when he went by the name 8-Off the Assasin. I aint deciding quick, wack is just wack.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I remember when agallah was "8-off" and he did a beat on tony touch's piecemaker album....it was wack...

Then he made that song "crookie monster" That shit was funny as fuck...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I remember when agallah was "8-off" and he did a beat on tony touch's piecemaker album....it was wack...

Then he made that song "crookie monster" That shit was funny as fuck...

Lol, crookie monster.

Yea, dude is just wack to me.

Again, thats just my opinion and most real hip hop heads would agree.

Then again, theres yall "hip hop heads" that love that dipset garbage, who probly feeling agallahs work with Purple City. Ugh.

Again, UGH.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
BALLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Jim Jones should be spoken in the same sentence as Agallah...