Adding DJ software set up

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I can't fully understand your question. Are you trying to incorporate DJ style cutting/scratching etc into your music production?

I got two turntables (with time coded vinyl from VDJ and Traktor) the Vestax VCI-100 midi controller, Virtual DJ 5.2.1 and Traktor 3.4. When I need to incorporate some turntablism I come out of my mixer into my sound card and then I enable an audio track in my DAW (ableton live). I can do what ever I need to do as far as adding a dj element to my tracks. It's cool for playing around with possible hooks that I might want to rip from records and mp3's as well. I also use it to see how my tracks mix with records that are already out.

It's one of the most creative additions I've made to my music production in along time. Gives me a lot of creative ideas that I may won't to add to my production to make it better. I've spent $299 for VDJ, $199 for Traktor, $500 for some Stanton TT's,$40 for time coded vinyl, and $499 for the VCI-100 midi controller in the last few months. Money well spent!

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
I can't fully understand your question. Are you trying to incorporate DJ style cutting/scratching etc into your music production?

I got two turntables (with time coded vinyl from VDJ and Traktor) the Vestax VCI-100 midi controller, Virtual DJ 5.2.1 and Traktor 3.4. When I need to incorporate some turntablism I come out of my mixer into my sound card and then I enable an audio track in my DAW (ableton live). I can do what ever I need to do as far as adding a dj element to my tracks. It's cool for playing around with possible hooks that I might want to rip from records and mp3's as well. I also use it to see how my tracks mix with records that are already out.

It's one of the most creative additions I've made to my music production in along time. Gives me a lot of creative ideas that I may won't to add to my production to make it better. I've spent $299 for VDJ, $199 for Traktor, $500 for some Stanton TT's,$40 for time coded vinyl, and $499 for the VCI-100 midi controller in the last few months. Money well spent!

cool i was thinkin of gettin it

members online