A Yo......big D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yo Dawg............for Some Reason I Just Have To Give Props Where Props Are Due.......and There Due.................big D...........your Shit Is The Tightest Shit On This Website....hands Down.................i Listen To A Few Peeps Tracks Here And There, But Everytime I Listen To A Big D Track, The Shit Is Tight.................u Make Beats The Way I Want Mine To Sound.......i've Only Been In The Game For 1 Yr Now And Some Beats R Getting There....but Just Had To Shout You Out Cause Your Shits Are Bangers That Make You Wanna Eat Someone Face!!!!!!!!!!!!........nuke Em Is Off The Chains

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats true, big d got crazy heat, his beats are mad banging. But my number 1 on this forum is classic. The first time i heard his work i was like whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo this cat is crazy. I even sent him an email I think to tell him how much I'm feeling his work and i felt like a groupie cuz i aint even close to his level. Keep up the good work class! U the man.

C

Carpe Diem

Aint really heard too much until this thread, but word BigD, u got some very nice ish goin on!!! Keep at it man!!!

Carpe

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Big D.... I hate you and I hate your fisher price playskool ass beats.

I hope your disks get erased.

Naw man, I'm playing. Keep making fly shit.....