A Sad Story

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just felt like sharing my emotions with y'all, so I hope y'all dont mind. Just yesterday we had to vote out the first original member of Productions trio. Being a business man sucks: I dont know what happened, for it happened so fast...behind my back dope dealing had begun in the studio amongst the other bullshit. I had to do some covert shit to figure it out, but eventually I did...and found that while I am work crackheads be coming over and mad niggaz coming in with they bitches to "hang out" and my partner all in all allowed this to happen and continue...Being the CEO of the company, I had to present an ultimatum and that I did and just like that I lost not my only my greatest friend, but one of the true strengths behind our team.
I am not really worried about the company's will to persevere, I am worried that he didn't listen to me as a friend and now a great musician is on the streets dope dealing...
I hope this message carries on real life evidence of how the influence of Drugs and Easy money can ruin ya plans.

Staying Up
Killa Krzy

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
damn man thats gonna hurt, i know how you feel a lot of my friends kind got mixed up with the whole drugs thing i started for a while but fortunately i could stand back and see wot woz happeneing and chose not to be part of it !
I still see there but very rarely and its a shame that u lose friends to that shit !

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah thats bound to happen... A bunch of my homiez from back in the day resorted to doin that also... Some are livin nice, others are locked and 1 is dead... Fast money is like a drug, it's an addiction and when your hungry for that it becomes you... It's sad to see or hear about things like that but it's all part of life... We make decisons to determine our future, some just dont care about how they do it and others aim higher... The most i ever did was sold weed, but i was never good at it because i smoked too much... Dope dealin is too risky up here and i just know i wouldn't be successfull... But, yo krzy thats some foul shit and i would say just do what u do solo, feel me?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
That aint sad, that's being smart. I aint hurt kickin out a liability who probably ruin your bizz anyway.

Fuck that and your friend.

But the potheads are always welcome to smoke in the studio, after 1800 that is.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i am happy i got out of drugs... its really stupid when you reallize it... bad sometimes i feel really bad that I still have friends that they are on Heroin, because Heroin fucks you up every day....

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
sorry to hear about your friend man, my brothers in to that whole drug scene, it seems like once your in you cant get out. He doesnt only deal them but does them as well. That ish changes a persons whole life, he lost his wife, four kids, and his house and car. He spends his days living off of tweaker bitches and hustling. It seems like one day he'll try to "start over" and he seems clean, but then you loan him 10 bucks and hes up all night fixing a VCR that was never broken. Shit sucks man, i feel you on this one.......

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
or, you know, he "borrows" the car for a few hours, um, weeks. and lol at the word "loan". that dude owes you like 500 bucks.

yup i know the effects of drugs well... my mom has had three kids with meth in their system, and (partially) because of that WE got put into the foster care system.

the moral here? drugs are bad, umkay?

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
or, you know, he "borrows" the car for a few hours, um, weeks. and lol at the word "loan". that dude owes you like 500 bucks.

yup i know the effects of drugs well... my mom has had three kids with meth in their system, and (partially) because of that WE got put into the foster care system.

the moral here? drugs are bad, umkay?
yeah not to mentioned he pawned Brads drum machines and im still paying that back to this day ive paid him like 600.00 bucks. Shit sucks.... if i wasnt such a nice guy i woulda just told brad to go f@#$ himself...lol.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
or, you could stop being such a pushover, and tell your brother to man up and pay you back.
a pushover??? whens the last time you ever got a tweaker to pay you back????lol.....believe me i tried. Besides do you even know where he is now?? me neither, he moved to Arizona and i havent talked to him for a long ass time. It was less stressful and easier to just pay the kid back, im only paying him back like 100more bucks and thats it, if he has a problem with it than oh well.

members online