A Requiem For A Discussion

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Are We Prodcuers NERDS!

Just recently a new girl walked into my life, I mean literally. And we's having a conversation and she asks: when's the last time I have been with a woman...and this is just embarassing. But at that point I realized that DAMN! i dont remember, its right then and there some reality hit me, ever since I started producing and making beats. I have become a GEEK, I spend all my loose change on equipment, all my time at the record shop diggin, and my lust for women have now been replaced by a lust for audio gear. Now i dont know. I dont mind being a GEEK/NERD my skin's more prettier, my bank accounts fatter, and I've accomplished way more than many my own age.
But let us discuss

Krzy.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
You have to have balance....yes I love women...but on the other hand the only way one can pay my rent or bills is if she's rich....so generally the commodity of a girl has an aspect of her fulfilling some of the physical needs without tryna get into and regulate my time.....so I sink endless hours into my work, I do not produce for a hobby but sell what I can on a regular basis, so for example if you spent 7 or 8 eight hours at some part time job and can make twice that from selling a few tracks then my priorties are straight.....even if you are perfecting your craft.....so if your woman doesn't have a full understanding of what you are doing or you have never and no one has ever offered to buy your work or you've been told at least 5 times no one will ever buy this crap..... then you might just be a nerd....that's my spin

ill o.g.
i got a girl and a kid and ever since I started on this musical journey I have almost felt like this outlet has been like having another woman on the side. There are times when I feel like EITHER I spend time with my craft perfecting it or I do it at the odd hours and give time to my chick and kid.

...well I always give them time anyway but when I choose the music everything else ceases to exist.

So I could see if I had no woman and kid that I wouldn't have time to chase that aspect of life either.

Though I love the women!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hehe...

yes, we are a bit on the geek side, arent we?

just give in! personally, i think that you have to have a bit of that in you to be successful; jocks are geeks in their own right, you know. just, you know, sports geeks.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Krzy K. said:
...I dont mind being a GEEK/NERD my skin's more prettier.

Krzy.

SoN ARE YoU SERiOUS???
THATS FUNNY

iS SHoRTY BAD ATLEAST???
i QUiT FUCKiN WiTH BRoOKLYN BiTCHES AFTER i BRoKE UP WiTH MY EX.

RELEASE;

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
classic said:
most of the time my beats are inspired by women.... I will see a fine women and i make a beat for her to impress and

well u know the rest....

class...

YEAH i KNoW THE REST...WATCH THEM iNSTANT MESSAGES CLASS...LOL

RELEASE; PARTY ANiMAL

C

Copenhagen

I know I am a geek. My family, most friends and co-workers look at me like I am an alien who just flew in from outer space in my little UFO when I talk about DAW's, Sequencers, Plug-ins, Compressors, Mastering etc.
I love the Power U too much though, so there always a place for that, and I always manage to get some "loving" somehow, even though I don't really want a girlfriend...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Yes we're nerds... You like watching the screen and program yourself crazy for hours and hours. The best peeps arent cool, they're nerds.

Women have no mercy, they'll step on your work when it's crap and you can't blame them. They've heard it probably a thousand times.