A question about beef?

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've read there and there, that 50 was about 2 ruin his career because he chose 2 beef with Nas and Jada.

I've also read that 50 ruined Ja Rule career with their beef... Jay-z said that he was about to ruin The Game's career if The Game keeped attackinh his crew.

My question how can you ruin somebody 's career with a beef? I know that Hip Hop is about competition but can a beef really ruin somebody's career and how?

Lo'Nye

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yes Beef can....especially if you beef with someone that might have some connections that you don't even know about or be able to pull some strings to make things not happen for you...this happens all of the time......its sort of like being blackballed.....no one will touch you or want to mess with you.....I mean a lot of times it does not mean your career is instantly over but such a negative cloud will be cast over you, your status is diminished to such an extent that you arent as successful......now sometimes depending on the beef it could actually work for you though but most of the times if you are a newcomer and you encounter beef amongst old heads in the GAME, you probably need watch your neck......

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
He aint really come back his latest album still probably did jack shit he just had a hot single , I think its safe to say his career was pretty much ruined when 50 exposed him so ya it is over is over .
I think 50's Career may have a sad end comin to it also People are startin 2 catch on to his whole gimmic only people that gonna be respectin him is 14 yr old kids from the suburbs

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Look, 50 will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS sell as long as he is with Eminem. Cuz 70% of eminem fans will buy his album, so that's.......still more than 5 millions units sold loll.

50 didn't really end up Ja Rule's carear himself, it's with the help of Eminem. Eminem really help on this one. Look at this that way, the general fan base of Ja were white people. 50 expose Ja as a fake gangster so Ja lost all his black fan. Ja attacked Eminem cuz he signed 50, Em diss Ja so, what happened? Eminem fans stop liking Ja Rule, eminem fan base is most made of white people, so is Ja Rule's. So Ja lost most of his white fans also.

THAT'S how your carear ends with beef, i don't agree with BigD who said it's with connection and being blackballed, for real it's all about losing your opponent's fan base which composes your own fan base also.

members online