A lil questions for my Brits'

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Whats up ppl I got a quick one for my British heads out in England which magazine is better future music or computer music they both come with dvd's but which mag is a better read???? The reason i ask is cuz at the local Barnes and Nobles they carrie it so lemme know my producing bredren.
Peace

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
well, they're kinda different mags. Computer Music is pretty much all software based production (fruityloops, reason, softsynths etc). Whereas FutureMusic covers alot more hardware.

But i would say FutureMusic is better overall. The CDs are better too i rekon.

sAfE.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
FM is probably a better mag infact i picked up FM today i used to get CM now and then but like rhythmikal sed its solely computer/software stuff with FM you get a wider range and you seem to get bigger artists in FM !
on another not who knows where you fuck you can get scratch magazine from in the UK ive looked everywhere and never seen it ?

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
future music definately, i have an unofficial subscription

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
it looks like futrue music is it thats what imma start coppin' thanks guys hey how much is over there i gotta pay 15 dollars here for it

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
£4.99 or £5.99 depends if it's a special etc.
$8.78 or $10.54

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Futuremusic is great, the dutch version is a bit behind so that sucks, but I'd definitly recommend SoundonSound for the best one imo.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
on another not who knows where you fuck you can get scratch magazine from in the UK ive looked everywhere and never seen it ?

i cant find it anywhere near me either. the places that sold the first couple of issues have stopped.

probably because me and my m8 were the only ones within 100miles who actually bought it.

sAfE.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
the only places i know that sell it, are Mr. Patels on tottenham court road, Virgin Oxford Street & HMV Leicester Square.

members online