A Grey Day..

B

Burna

I just logged into ILLMuzik, looking forward for some new post, see'n those ILLMuzik RedLights(the topics lit up when there's new post). all i see is this grey, a dead forum.
Why is it that im seeing this grey day?!?! this is a hot ass forum, all topics should be red. Let's get thing happening mayne!.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

Money.

O

open mind

Money said:
I just logged into ILLMuzik, looking forward for some new post, see'n those ILLMuzik RedLights(the topics lit up when there's new post). all i see is this grey, a dead forum.
Why is it that im seeing this grey day?!?! this is a hot ass forum, all topics should be red. Let's get thing happening mayne!.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

Money.
i guess its because of sunday sum still got alchohol or drugs in their blood and need to come down or they spend time visiting family girlfriend or WUTEVA and sum just working on beatz i mean its life outside the net too u feel me? peace iam out.

B

Burna

Shit, i feel that. I got 4kids, and a wife. Truth me, I know "the outside life". lol.

O

open mind

StressWon said:
shit, this the first weekend in months I havnt smoked or drank......yet.
i stoped smokin too! but i still drink some beer or wine sumtime but not much.keep ya head up stress!

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Money said:
Shit, i feel that. I got 4kids, and a wife. Truth me, I know "the outside life". lol.
Ha ha...Yo Money, I'm feeling you! And Stress...ya still got time, it's early in the day! I'm havin a beer and a bowl and toastin y'all right now.

B

Burna

J-ReZyN said:
Ha ha...Yo Money, I'm feeling you! And Stress...ya still got time, it's early in the day! I'm havin a beer and a bowl and toastin y'all right now.

see thas whats up! I got a 30rack of Coors Bottles in the fridge, and a OZ of Blue at my desk, we's about to smoke. :)

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
****J-Rezyn kills a corona, takes a bubbly lungful from da bong and passes dat shit to Money on da left hand side! Keep tha cypha goin....****

T

The Bastard

bigrob said:
i stoped smokin too! but i still drink some beer or wine sumtime but not much.keep ya head up stress!
i tried to stop smokin weed and it lasted like 3 months, itsn ot a habit, its a way of life

B

Burna

J-ReZyN said:
****J-Rezyn kills a corona, takes a bubbly lungful from da bong and passes dat shit to Money on da left hand side! Keep tha cypha goin....****

*Puffs with no joke, kills a Coors* Now we're talking.

Now it's time to go abuse my MPC. ;)

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah people just probably doin stuff or sleepin - personally I'm still trying to get back into beatmaking. I haven't fully produced a beat since January 16th! All I keep doing is making drum kits and jottin down some loops. But I've looked through all the samples I have and now I'm bored with em. So I gotta save up, get myself a turntable (my old one got issues) and some new records and get back at it.

But on the bright side, my ability to go to new drum sounds has flourished. I felt all my old drums were pretty much a like and a loop I was working on today I like. So I guess there's an upsideto everything.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
i tried to stop smokin weed and it lasted like 3 months, itsn ot a habit, its a way of life
tru ..u said it u bastard