A good Midi Keyboard for $100 or under???

J

j_jano

I was lookin for a midi keyboard(keyboard controller) that i can use with progs. like Reason 2.5. But I am a bit low on funds and I would like to know if you guys could recommend a good one for $100 or under(or maybe a lil over :) )

Thanx

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i got a cheap casio the other day. it serves its purpose until i get a better one. you wont find many that are touch sensitive, and that does a make a difference.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
My suggestion is...try a pawn shop first, I'd rather have a better used keyboard thats in decent shape than a lessor quality new one. If you'd rather have a new one, Radio Shack has a couple of MIDI keyboards under $100.

--dac

C

Copenhagen

I'm using a Miditech Midistart, 49 sensitive keys, pitch & mod. wheel...which is the cheapest you can get here in Denmark. I don't know if you can buy it whereever you're at and how much it costs...but here it costs approx. $ 140...but I'm sure US is cheaper.

Attachments

• midistart.jpg
    midistart.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 241
J

j_jano

Miditech 49 key Midi Controller with 12 Knobs

A Truly Professional 49 Note Midi Controller That Features a Velocity Sensitive Keyboard, Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels, 3 - Digit LED Display, With Transpose, and Octive Up or Down Control. The Twelve[12] Programmable Control Knobs Allow For Realtime Direct Sound Parameter Editing. Includes Sequencer Software For PC, and a Demo Version Of Steinbergs Rebirth.

it costs $99

What u think

Attachments

• midicontrol1_miditech.jpg
    midicontrol1_miditech.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 251
K

Kourto

me I have a Oxygen 8 of M-Audio, it is my only hardware for makin beat but I like this... it is small, have a modulation whell, pitch whell, 8 knob, data entry (volume), octave presets, and a option for change all key in a selection... but for the instant I can't use all things than my midi keyboard have cause I'm in fruityloop, but soon I'll have reason 2.5...

oxy8_med.jpg

members online