A Free Download...like Protools....multitrack Recorder Software...!!!!!!!!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Wut's Up Peeps...i Just Downlaoded This Free Software And It Seems To Do Just Wut I Need....it Is A Multitrack Recorder Like Protools, A Lil Cheaper And Not As Complex................but If You Wanna Try It.................i Can't Cut N Paste Cause My Comp At Work Won't Let Me, So.......go To Google.....type In....kristal Audio Engine.......then It Should Be The First Thing That Comes Up....click It And It Bring You To There Website....it Has A Fourm For Help If You Need It, And It Has An Online Manual......so Just Click On The Download And You Get The Software For Free!!!!!!!!!!...................i Use It To Record My Intro And Them My Beat.............i Dont Have And Recording Softwre So I Use This.......not Bad....especially For Free.........and Fade, Put This In On Your Download Section..................hopes Thisd Help Some Peeps Out There.......holla............

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
I Said It Was Free.............not Great, But Doe Sthe Job

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Wuts The Difference Between This N Protools...i Mean Major Difference............

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Never heard of that software but did you guys check out the <a href="https://www.illmuzik.com/downloads/index.php">Downloads</a> page? The link to the free Pro Tools is on there.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Kevin A said:
:( no version for xp

YEAH THAT REALLY SUCKS CUZ i HAVE PRoToOLS AND i CANT iNSTALL THE MoTHERFUCKER.

A

ACEBEATZ

Do you really think guys that a free software will beat or equal the standard industry studied and programmed and work since 20 years by professionnal engineers, that cost at least 600 $ to get the tiny little light version ????

Cmon...

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
This does not look bad at all for Free. Especially if your using a crack version of a $600 software and want to come clean.

Kristal Audio Engine is a powerful multi-track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer - ideal for anyone wanting to get started with recording, mixing and mastering digital audio.
It is designed as a modular system. The main application provides a mixing console, while the audio sequencer, live audio input and so on are loaded as separate PlugIns.

Kristal Audio Engine is FREEWARE for personal, educational and non-commercial use.

Features:

16 audio tracks
32 Bit floating point audio engine
44.1 to 192 kHz sample rate*
Downmix to 16/24/32 Bit audio files
3-band parametric EQ &
2 VST insert slots per channel
3 VST master effect slots
ASIO low latency audio driver support
4 Kristal PlugIn slots
Load/Save Kristal project files
Supported file formats: WAVE, AIFF, FLAC, OGG Vorbis
The following Plug-ins are included in the Kristal package:

Kristal Waver

Attachments

• kristalpic.jpg
    kristalpic.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 176

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
ACEBEATZ said:
Do you really think guys that a free software will beat or equal the standard industry studied and programmed and work since 20 years by professionnal engineers, that cost at least 600 $ to get the tiny little light version ????

Cmon...

^^ with pro tools your mainly paying for the hardware homie
there are alot of apps that are still stronger the pro tools (software) annd the are like 300 dollars some less.. so i mean for sometthing like this FREE as a sequencer its not bad at all

i didnt see anyone post anything about it being better than pro tools

he said like and i understand that.. it records uses plugins ( not many) so it like pro tools and every other multitrack recorder... that records and uses plugins.. im sure thats what he ment

so um pump those breaks there jimmy

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
i posted that in november, suprosed it's still comming up....anyway i just got mbox....and i must say...kristal just about does the same shit.....not exactly but sure as hell close enuff.....i like mbox cause that's my soundcard now.....the program is just a complex version of kristal........but for all u beginners download this and enjoy...IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY.....HAHAHAHAHAH