A Freak Of Nature?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
This is the most incredible drummer I've ever seen and had I not seen this video with my own eyes, I would've NEVER believed it. This dude is 16 yrs old and on some next level ish! Simply Amazing!

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He's an octopus! I always envied kids whose parents could afford big ass drumsets. One of my childhood dreams.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I can't even imagine the hand, arm, leg, foot and brain coordination it would take to do this all at the same time. That ish blew me away!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
That kid is outrageous! Dope post Dacalion!!!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Good post Dac! Love seeing young musicians, especially drummers. Kid's got talent! Not a freak of nature though, just lots of practice... there's surprisingly a lot of really good young drummers out there.

In 2002, I had an opportunity to see Tony Royster Jr live at a local drum festival, I think he was about 12-13 at the time. Anyways, it was ridiculous, some of the best drumming I've seen from such a young kid.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
It's a shame (in a way) that these kids won't really have the opportunities that other drummers/musicians had back in the day when there were bands. I think they will do well if they continue playing but their best bet in todays world would probably be a full time studio musician. What a shame.