..... a damn shame

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
this is some fucked up shit....I hope that fucker goes to jail. What the hell is wrong with people man....

on another note....what the hell was up with the reporters face...It freaked me out and I had to replay the video like 5 times....It looks like he's transforming into a monster or something....am I trippin?
It happens right when they zoom into the school sign....

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo that drive thru shit was fucked up... but that's what happens when you give a stupid person a badge and some authority. He sprayed that girl over $10... and he wasn't even right about it... I wonder what real crimes were going on while this bullshit went down.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
dont u love how the person that films the shit also gets arrested... the Blue Wall of Silence strikes again... it goes for all type of security... i hope she/they/all the victims get broke off 7 figures each!

the reporter is either a Skrull or a Dire Wraith... Stan Lee told me Wraiths are worse.

da relic

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LMAO..... Stan Lee....

BTW, what kind of gangster ass security guards are these? Both of them looked like some essay type guys.......When i heard the story I thought it would be another white dude, redneck lookin or something...
I hope they get a large ass settlement outta this to...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Ok but does anyone know what kind of cake it was? And what happened to said cake?

The victom was a triple stacked carrot cake... the iceing...Homemade!!!

The student made it out with a bruised arm, but the cake....

Later the police found the wrapper the cake was in inside the bodyguards pants.

witnesses say the cake had no chance... the girl was lucky.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The victom was a triple stacked carrot cake... the iceing...Homemade!!!

The student made it out with a bruised arm, but the cake....

Later the police found the wrapper the cake was in inside the bodyguards pants.

witnesses say the cake had no chance... the girl was lucky.
*Slo-motion voice:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

members online