81 got damn points!!!!!!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
YO Kobe went nuts on the Raptors....I mean 81 points....Wish i stillworked at Staples so i could of witnessed this....an to all of yall saying he is a hot dog and dont pass...he had 2 assist...so ha he proved u suckas wrong....good nite

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya Was Sad I watched First Half we Went into the 3rd with like a 20 Point lead and then my dad was like if the Raptors blow this there the Saddest team ever and im like wat are you talkin about we winning by like 20 So i turn my tv wat do I see a 20 point lead down to like 4 points then I basically just watched the Kobe show from there

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha word that game was crazy. That raptor D is nice! I don't know how people can say Kobe fell off after that game. The man's insane. Even Jordan never scored in the 70's.

Side Note: CampO you need to post again cuz your count is 666 lol

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
ah kobes sick, he outscores the entire mavs team on his own then a month later drops 81 on the raptors lol i cant wait to watch those games

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Its Like He Can Score Any Time He Wants...hes Playin The Knicks Rite Now Thanx For Reminding Me And I Gotta See My Nets Face Detroit..

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
L. Soul said:
haha word that game was crazy. That raptor D is nice! I don't know how people can say Kobe fell off after that game. The man's insane. Even Jordan never scored in the 70's.

Side Note: CampO you need to post again cuz your count is 666 lol

Please don't start w/ the Jordan comparisons......